November: YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE? You're in the SPAM Thread baby! You gonna buy!

Mazi Bee

• Members

A few assorted things FS...

I have an unopened TonePros System II "LP" M04 set for sale. The "LP" M04 consists of T3BP Bridge and T1ZS Matching Tailpiece (US thrd). I got this for my SG, but I'm okay with the stock bridge and could use a little bit extra holiday money. $80 shipped/PP to the lower 48

A Line 6 Echo Park in excellent condition - $65 shipped to the lower 48

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2498317

An EMG P-Bass pickup with wiring harness (pots, cap, jack) - $50 shipped to the lower 48

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?p=37618350#post37618350

A lefty set of GFS Wilkinson type tuners - $15 shipped to the lower 48

An unused set of GraphTech Ferraglide Saddles for Tele (all of the screws are included, but one of the little springs is missing-- should be easy to replace) - $35 shipped to the lower 48

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
All stock black with tort guard. Is in "as new" condition. This particular guitar has a beautiful dark rosewood fretboard. I took in trade and just don't need another Jazzmaster since I have one, and a jazzmaster project I've been tinkering with for months. Played very little. In fact, I have only played it maybe 5 minutes while making the deal for it. The prior owner bought it in July (showed GC receipt as proof), so it's damn near new for 2/3 retail.

I will take $600 shipped. Will come with the Fender Deluxe gig bag and the bag of goodies (warranty card, owners manual, etc). I can accept paypal, but would rather have a money order.

updated with pics

0be65d8d.jpg
e2b08dc7.jpg
4468378d.jpg
478136fd.jpg

• Members

pict2554.jpg

Squier Bullet body - early 2000s Indonesian plywood

rattle canned, scuffed, sanded, taped, untaped

a real looker

amaze your friends

amuse your enemies

confuse your parents

only $15 plus shipping - like you were gonna use that money for something nice

if you're in Austin come by and pick it up FO FREE

• Members

2000 American Fat Telecaster with OHSC all original On Ebay bid or Buy it now for $799!(sorry,no international sales).

Hard to find Fender American Fat Telecaster in beautiful Candy Apple Red finish with white pearl pickguard(all original).It was made in Corona California in 2000. This model was only made by Fender for a few years. It has a Fender DH1 humbucker in the neck and a fender standard Telecaster single coil in the bridge.You can play any kind of music with this tele because it has a 5-way switch(original) which makes it very versatile,settings are:

5th (all the way up): neck humbucker

4th: split neck humbucker

3rd: humbucker and bridge pickup

2nd: split humbucker and bridge pickup

1st: bridge pickup

This one guitar is all original. and in really excellent condition. Only has some light play wear, a couple of very tiny dings and one very small dent on back(see photos at bottom) a few light scratches but .no buckle rash.Frets look great. It comes with the original hardshell case.The case is original and it works fine but it has a crack in the top that has been repaired with black duct tape.Comes with original hang tags and manual

30e0c771-1-1.jpg

• Members

*** FIRST ACT w/ SHEENA P90's $75 SHIPPED ***

Price dropped...I got this not too long ago, and liked it so much I dropped Sheena Alnico P90's in it - BUT - I bought a OLP from a forumite, and something has to go. This is a really good player - seriously! I think this is a fair price cause I got this on clearance for like $65 delivered - plus I think the P90's are worth about $40 -$50 - plus my work on setting it up - plus shipping. If you have an offer in mind - please shoot me a PM.

FA_P90_1.JPG

FA_P90_2.JPG

FA_P90_3.JPG

Note: The pics show the original PUP's - not the Sheena P90's

Thanks,

- W

ps - previous post deleted.

• Members

Hi everyone,
Have a couple of things:
Radial Tonebone Hot British Distortion - Like new with box, manual, adapter and stickers. $90.00 or trade

Voodoo Labs Sparkledrive - With box, in like new cond. I just prefer more gain. $80.00 or trade

2009misc634.jpg

Line 6 Spider III 15 - Practice amp. Helped a co-worker buy this for her son who decided he liked drums instead so I bought it back from her for jamming in front of the TV etc. $60.00 or trade

2009misc635.jpg

Dunlop Slide - Glass, 8 ring size, 69mm length, 2mm Wall, 18mm inside. Too small for my finger

Stuff I am looking for:
Catalinbread DLS
Reverb Pedal
Carbon Copy Delay
Blank Pickguard material in white pearloid
(2)TRS male to XLR Male cables
SD Jazz or '59 neck pickups

Hit me up with offers or if you need pics of any of my items! Thanks for looking.

Mike

• Members
KramerEVH5150mk2-30.jpg

KramerEVH5150mk2-36.jpg

KramerEVH5150mk2-31.jpg

KramerEVH5150mk2-32.jpg

Will include a customized non-choke cordless drill that's been given the EVH paint style and is perfect for playing "poundcake"

Specs:
original vintage Kramer body
original vintage skunk stripe ESP/Kramer neck with 1 5/8" original Floyd R2 locking nut, bare wood with hand rubbed oil finish
original vintage Floyd Rose tremolo
MXR knob
500k Ohm potentiometer
original vintage Kramer tuners
period correct 5150 holographic decals
official EVH Frankenstein pickup
hard case

I did the paint myself, had it professionally clearcoated at an auto body shop. Decided against the relic look in favor of the pristine look. Plays & sounds great!

Located in San Diego, CA.
$1500 shipped in USA... willing to entertain offers. Not sure how reliable my PMs are here on these boards (am pretty new here) so feel free to email me: g60racer at aol dot com

• Members

gonna kick myself later, but I need some good humbuckers into this lola quickly for my new situation.

here we are, a set of bg pups pure 90s, black, full length of leadwire. there's a bit of a scrape on the corners as the clearance into my lola's special mounting rings was really tight. this is nothing most people would think twice about but I thought I'd mention it.

to the unaware, pure 90s are humbucker sized p90s and sound amazing. very fat, full, and powerful. everything you'd expect a p90 to sound like.

pure90s.jpg

asking $110 shipped/paypalled conus for the set. I do my shipping every monday and not usually on other days, something to keep in mind.

• Members

*** GIBSON MELODY MAKER $450/offer***

I am selling my Gibson Melody Maker. This is the single coil model. This came as the "worn" version which looked like it had been painted with whitewash and a broom. I painted it more of a pure white color. I think the re-painting came out pretty nice. These were on clearance a while back. I really don't remember what exactly I paid for it. These seem to be selling on eBay for like $500 and up. If someone wants it for $450 shipped conus - or in that ball park - that would work for me. Please PM me if interested.

MM_PAINTED1.JPG

MM_PAINTED2.JPG

Thanks,

- w

• Members
which model, how old, what condition, what pickups, etc.?

its an EC 1000, its not very old but im not exactly sure of its age. Its very close to mint condition, no chips, dings, scrapes, or scratches.

here are the specs

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-Deluxe-EC1000-Electric-Guitar?sku=516629

DSC00929.jpg

Need to sell this soon or trade it for something and some cash!

Make offers, im not picky.

The guitar is like new and can come in a $130 esp case.

• Members

Wanted: Yamaha TVL semi-hollow.

I have one in black but a young musician really likes this model and I'm thinking of getting him one for Christmas. Me thinks he would love the red and he does love my black.

If you have one sitting around, he is a great guy, missionary to the Ukraine, and trying his hand at his second self-pub album. Anyway, pm me if you want to pass it on and we can talk about price.

Thanks,

Dallas

Archived