November: YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE? You're in the SPAM Thread baby! You gonna buy!

Mazi Bee

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

From MusiciansFriend:

Great for driving rhythms or precise leads.

The DR-500R Masterbilt guitar has a large dreadnought top crafted from genuine solid Sitka spruce produces sound to rival the Classic Epiphones of the 1930s. Solid rosewood back and sides add crisp projection and eye-popping looks while the bound rosewood fretboard with snowflake inlays provides a silky feel. Sumptuous appointments include gold hardware; multi-bound top; and bound back, fretboard, and headstock. A perfect acoustic guitar for everything from hard-rock rhythms to bluegrass leads.

Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500R Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Features:

• Members

IMG_0113.jpg

PRS SE Singlecut-Completely stock in great condition (does have some scratches but nothing deep) Also has two small screws on the face of it where I used to have a midi pickup installed. $345

IMG_0085.jpg

Vintage MIJ Green Label Boss CE-3-$55

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

Custom Green Sparkle BYOC Wah-Needs some internal tweaking to become functioning again but probably an easy fix for someone-$65

IMG_0100.jpg

Raveonguitarworks "Mini Pedalboard"-Brand new. Measuring 7" x 22" the 3/4" edges have aluminum valence for durability and professionally finished. Please note, the overall useable surface is6" x 21". It is also footed for stability. Velcro Top-$19

IMG_0094.jpg

BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer-Overall near mint condition aside from some rack rash as shown. $35

IMG_0120.jpg

Evidence Audio Siren II Speaker Cable-3 Foot-Brand new-$55

IMG_0072.jpg

EHX NYC Big Muff-Good condition, works perfectly, missing the battery door-$48

IMG_0067.jpg

Tiny True Bypass Looper-Good condition with a few nicks from building, red and blue indicator lights-$40

IMG_0065-1.jpg

Boss ML-2-A few scratches but overall great condition-$60

Prices are firm + shipping and paypal (if you choose to use paypal) Money order is accepted as well. PM me with any questions

• Members

F/S: Korg DTR-2000 Digital Rack Tuner

Excellent condition. $165 obo includes shipping and Paypal. Comes with power cable. PM me for questions, pictures, or if interested.

F/S: Korg DT-10BR Pedal Tuner

Minimal wear & tear. Comes with original box and instructions. $65 obo includes shipping and Paypal. PM me for questions, pictures, or if interested.

F/S: J. Everman "The Pot"

Minimal wear & tear. Comes with original box and instructions. $65 obo includes shipping and Paypal. PM me for questions, pictures, or if interested.

No trades please.

• Members

Revised Edition (The original has been deleted):

I'm moving a bunch of pedals. Many of them are quite old. All seem to be working just fine and are in good shape. Some cosmetic blems on the White Finger and TRI-OD, the KMD is missing it's battery cover, and the Trace Elliot is missing one knob.

*Edit: No longer looking for a Space Echo, the KMD and DOD are gone, and I think I will keep the Tech 21 because it's fantastic! Translation: If you want the Tech 21 you'll have to offer me something super neato ;)

The White Finger and Trace Elliot DO have their own power supplies included, everything else is without power.

Otherwise, try me anyway. I'm not putting prices on anything, just make an offer!

pedals03.jpg

pedals04.jpg

pedals01-1.jpg

pedals02.jpg

• Members

THIS GUITAR HAS BEEN SOLD

Need some fast cash...

2006 Gibson Faded SG and HSC $500 shipped...

Features:

* Mahogany body

* Mahogany neck

* Rounded '50s neck profile

* Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays

* 24-3/4" scale

* 1-11/16" nut width

* Tune-O-Matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece

* Chrome hardware

* 490R and 490T alnico magnet humbuckers

* Controls: 2 volume, one tone, 3-way switch

Cosmetic Upgrades:

* chrome pickup covers

* chrome top hat knobs

The guitar has very little play time and besides some very minor scratches on the back and a few around the input jack and knobs is in good condition. The scratches are very minor and hard to photograph. They do not penetrate the finish.

I will try to capture some photo's during the daylight, but could not tonight with interior lighting (they are just too minor)...

Included is a Musicians Friend HSC for SG's...

So for an even $500 I will ship this guitar anywhere in the CONUS.... :thu:

dcam4485.jpg

dcam4487.jpg

dcam4489.jpg

dcam4490.jpg

• Members

Anyone looking for drum stuff?

I have a 5 piece Pearl VSX Vision series drum kit sizes: 14", 10", 12", 16", and 22"

Custom Saluda Diamond series cymbals 14" hi hats, 15" inverted crash, 16" crash, 20" ride

Various stands and a Tama Iron Cobra Powerglide double pedal(newer edition)

I am looking to trade for Amps, Pedals, and even guitars. I will also take offers on cash.

• Members

Guitars:

1998 DeArmond M75-T in blue sparkle - $450

2000 Washburn Millenium thin line acoustic electric - $300

Amps:

2005 Genz Benz El Diablo 60 Combo - $550

2005 Genz Benz El Diablo 60 Head - $500

2007 Torres Boogie Mite Head (wired by Torres) - $350

1998 Marshall JCM602 2x12 60w Combo - $400

Effects:

EHX nano Clone chorus - $20

EHX nano Switch Blade ABY - $20

Dano Milkshake chorus - $15

DOD FX70 stereo flanger - $20

DOD FX30B Gate/Loop - $30

Pefftronics Randomatic (whacked out but makes crazy noises and such) - $50

Morley Bass Dual Wah (used once) - $50

Pro Audio Gear:

Sony PCM500 DAT Deck - $300

Fostex COP-1 Coaxial to Optical Converter - $40

Drum Stuff:

K dark thin crash 14" - $150

K dark thin crash 16" - $175

K dark medium crash 18" - $225

K pre-aged dry light ride 22" - $350

A custom pair hi hats 13" - $275/pr.

Cymbals never left my home studio. They are all mint with exception of finger prints and natural coloring from being out in the studio for about a year. No cracks or rough spots whatsoever. They have been in storage for about a year.

Hart 8 pad drum trigger pad - $50

Keyboard:

Roland RS-5 synth - $350

PRICES DO NOT REFLECT SHIPPING.

• Members

I have a Matchless ES212 Cabinet with Matchless designed Celestion Speakers. The cabinet is Sampson Era and is covered in the rare "shower curtain turquoise" finish. Excellent condition! Semi-open back design, I will post pictures of that tomorrow.

0723091453.jpg

0724091539.jpg

0723091505.jpg

I had an Orange PPC212 before this and it blows it out of the water.

Looking for $500 or best offer.

No trades unless it is a Vox AC4 head + cash. I need to downsize for an apartment.

• Members

Also, I have a pair of vintage Eminence speakers from 1971. They came from an old Traynor cab. They are 8 ohms, and one has a small hole in the cone but does not affect the sound.

DSC03399.jpg

DSC03407.jpg

DSC03426.jpg

More pictures found here : http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i60/TheSteveKarpik/Speakers/

Looking to get $175 for the pair or best offer. I'm not really sure what these are worth but they sound amazing and I'm open to anything feel free to PM me.

• Members

SOLD

I bought this new June 2008. I use a solid state amp so I never use it anymore. I have only used it about 5 or 6 times. It's in mint condition. Like new.

It's adjustable for 2, 4, 8 or 16 ohms. Has a bypass, treble booster, and hi - low range toggles. The knob on the right controls the overall volume.

The tone stack on the left lets you run directly through the board using the line out jack on the back. http://www.tedweber.com/mass_instr.jpg

$175.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. I prefer Paypal.

HPIM1025.jpg

HPIM1028.jpg

• Members

I have a mint Breedlove AC25/SM with a deluxe Breedlove gigbag. Solid Sitka spruce top, solid mahogany back, Fishman classic 4 electronics. I'd like a low wattage tube amp in trade. I'd put trade value at around $550. Will sell outright for $525 shipped conus.

breed1.jpg
breed2.jpg
breed3.jpg
breed4.jpg

PM sent

• Members

THIS GUITAR IS SOLD !!!!

I've got another guitar I need to sell...

2006 Gibson Alpine White Les Paul Studio with HSC

$850 shipped in the CONUS !!! Includes shipping insurance...

Gibson Les Paul Studio Features:

* Carved maple top and mahogany back

* Mahogany neck, '59 Rounded Les Paul

* Ebony fretboard

* Tune-O-Matic bridge with stopbar

* Chrome or gold hardware

* 490R and 498T Alnico 2 magnet humbucker pickups

* 2 volume and 2 tone knobs, 3-way switch

The guitar has had one small upgrade:

* schaller strap locks

The guitar also comes with:

* white leather strap with locks

* Gibson hard shell case with beautiful white lining

Guitar has never been gigged and I am the original owner. Absolutely a beautiful guitar !!!!

I'm not interested in any trades...

$850 via paypal and this can be yours...

First set of pics are when I first got it 2.5 years ago. The nitro has already started to yellow some and the gold hardware is also showing wear. The second set of pics show the aging. Other than the aging the guitar is in great shape....

dcam1890ge4.jpg

dcam1902bv0.jpg

dcam1915gc2.jpg

dcam1862qh3.jpg

dcam1907gy4.jpg

most recent pics...

dcam4521.jpg

dcam4520.jpg

dcam4518.jpg

• Members

Coffin Case with red quilted lining - this particular one was made for a Les Paul (or the like). Nice shape - no tears inside or out, only a few small indentations in the tolex. Due to the LP configuration, there's no accessory compartment - just extra support (foam and padding) in the neck area. (still some space for goodies near the headstock and the upper bout)

$75 shipped and Paypalled)

DSC_0205-1.jpg

• Members

Selling my Bulldog plain top LP kit (not a blem). Upgraded to one piece neck. Here's what I've done so far:

Clamped up neck and drilled bridge and stop tail holes.

Filled tuner holes with mahogany dowel rod.

Glues on Gibson headstock overlay.

Redrilled tuner holes for 10mm Grovers.

I have $269 in the kit with upgraded neck and $71 in the headstock veneer. I'll go $275 shipped and paypaled for it. Bulldog makes the best LP kits available today. They are African mahogany and can be finished up to be nearly indistinguishable from the real thing.

Here are some more pics.

bulldog7.jpg

bulldog2.jpg

• Members

SOLD...

For sale is a set of BG-Pups Vintage '60 Strat pickups. Included are a 5-way switch, 3 CTS pots and an Orange Drop Cap but no pickup covers or knobs. Needed them for another pickup project.

Note that I'm not selling this as a complete wiring harness with a blender pot for combining the neck and bridge positions, even though it pretty much is. I'm selling the pickups and the rest are freebies. The reason I'm doing this is I do not want to offer up any real or implied technical support. Did that in the computer field and don't want to get involved with it again. You guys in the tech sector know what I'm talking about. Word.

If you know what you're doing and are handy with a soldering gun you could drop this setup right into your Strat with minimal trouble. If you don't know what you're doing, you are on your own. I'm too feeble to do tech support these days.

This pickup set just came out of my Daphne Blue Partscaster Strat a couple of nights ago. All items were working fine before the extraction.

Price is $110 shipped CONUS. Thank you.

Bottom2.jpg

Top.jpg

Bottom.jpg

Archived