July Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Members

(I have no way of knowing, but the last time they had a comparable deal on a Parker P-Series, it was a black P44, which is an excellent guitar.)

'Twas a PM24V in black and they were all claimed in about 6 minutes. I would have snagged one myself if it were any other color.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
'Twas a PM24V in black and they were all claimed in about 6 minutes. I would have snagged one myself if it were any other color.

Yes, I actually meant to write PM24V. I bought one the last time--in black (picture below)--and, again, it was truly an excellent guitar.

DCP_1479.jpg

• Members

NOT MINE NOT MINE NOT MINE

Fender Princeton 65 w/ cover on eBay for 85.00 BIN

Princeton 65 on eBay

The starting price is only 50.00, but I believe that, if someone bids 50.00, the auction will end higher than the BIN.

Also, Cashback is 8%.

NOT MINE NOT MINE NOT MINE

• Members

Just a heads-up to check your email.

Email announcing musician.com is becoming part of musiciansfriend.com.

As a valued customer, we'd like to offer you 20% off your next purchase* at Musician's Friend! Just use this personal Coupon Code ********************** during secure checkout.

I would assume this code is not transferable as when I looked at it closely the first four letters of my last name were imbedded in the middle of it. Otherwise I'd share the code, which I almost did. :o

Offer Exclusions

Certain items from A Designs, Allen & Heath, Alvarez, American Audio, American DJ, Ampeg, Aphex, Apogee, ART, Audio-Technica, Audix, Avalon, BAM, Behringer, Bixonic, Blackheart, Blue, Bogner, Boss, Buffet-Crampon, Cerwin-Vega, Chandler Limited, Chauvet, Cleartone, Conn, Crate, Daking, Drawmer, DW, Eden, Edirol, Electro-Voice, EMG, Eminence, Engl, Epiphone, ESP, Euphonix, Eventide, EVH, Fender, Fishman, Fuchs, Furman, Gator, Gemeinhardt, Getzen, Gibson, Godlyke, Grace Design, Gretsch, Guild, Guyatone, HHB, Ibanez, ISP Technologies, Jackson, Jupiter, Kanstul, Kawai, Korg, Kramer, KRK, Langevin, Latin Percussion, Line 6, Ludwig, Mackie, Manley, Mapex, Marshall, Martin, Maxon, Millennia, Mogami, Mojave Audio, Moog, Music Man, Music XPC, N-Tune, NS Design, Ovation, Parker, Pearl, Peavey, Pigtronix, Pioneer, PreSonus, Propellerhead, PRS, QSC, Radial, Randall, Rane, Roc-N-Soc, Roland, Royer, Rupert Neve Designs, Sabian, Schecter Guitar Research, Selmer, Sennheiser, Serato, Shure, SKB, Solid State Logic, Squier, Stanton, Steinberg, Steinberger, Sterling by MusicMan, Summit Audio, SWR, Takamine, Tama, Tapco, Taylor, Tech 21, Telefunken, Tobias, Traveler Guitar, Traynor, True Systems, Tube-Tech, Ultimate Support, Universal Audio, Vestax, VOX, Washburn, Weber Speakers, Yamaha, Yamaha Band & Orchestra, Z.Vex Effects, and Zildjian may not qualify for this promotion. Products from Adam, Apple, Besson, BOSE, Brio, Courtois, Digitech, Fox, Fulltone, Gibson Custom, Gibson USA, Meinl Weston, Miraphone, Rivera, Selmer Paris, SSL, Stephanhouser, W.Nirschl, and Weril do not qualify for this promotion. Promotion valid only on in-stock items. Sorry, discounts not combinable with other coupons or special offers, and not valid on purchases of Stupid Deal of the Day, some exclusive and limited edition styles, gift certificates, factory restocks, or MF Gold Coverage and extended warranties.

• Members

I would assume this code is not transferable as when I looked at it closely the first four letters of my last name were imbedded in the middle of it. Otherwise I'd share the code, which I almost did.
:o

Did you get the email from musician.com or musiciansfriend.com?

• Members
I bought a used Blackstar HT5h from music123 yesterday. Today I remembered the used discount from MF. After a phone call, additional 10% off.
:thu:

Funny... I bought a used Blackstar HT5h from musician's friend yesterday. Wonder if they will both ship?

• Members

I would assume this code is not transferable as when I looked at it closely the first four letters of my last name were imbedded in the middle of it. Otherwise I'd share the code, which I almost did.
:o

damnit. I didn't get one to either of my accounts :cry:

• Members
Did you guys ever order anything from musician.com? A few years ago I ordered something from them online. Maybe that's how I got on this mailing list and the personal coupon code.

Got the coupon earlier today. Never bought anything from musician.com. Went to their site a few times over the years. I had signed up to receive their email newsletter/offers a few years ago, but only got email offers sent to me maybe every 6 months or so.

Not really a "valued customer", but I used the coupon to grab a Bugera V5 @ $119.99 delivered - a $30.00 discount. :cool:

• Members

I've ordered a fair amount of stuff from MF, and a few items from musician.com. Never sign up for newsletters etc so maybe that accounts for it.

Or maybe they just hate me.

Keeps me from burning more money on gear, though - that's a plus for sure.

• Members

Did you guys ever order anything from musician.com? A few years ago I ordered something from them online. Maybe that's how I got on this mailing list and the personal coupon code.

Maybe it is yiour fat juicy lips???

• Members

http://www.music123.com/music123-july-rebates-g2565t1.Music123

544051.jpg

633229180734580474.jpg

632866179159157386.jpg

Rebate Form:
http://images.miretail.com/LMS/Content/C/5/C5DA351F-2B26-4AFA-BE70-176CBD53A78A.PDF

The rebate form allows up to six rebates. Buy six 3-packs of strings (18 sets) and get a rebate for the total purchase (= FREE).

This threw me off a bit. Is this really saying that you can get six rebates? Can you simply just order 6 (three packs of D'Addario's) or do you need to do 6 individual orders to get this?

"Limit one rebate per qualifying purchase and no more than six rebates total for all qualifying purchases per name, address and household."

Archived