July Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The VOX AC4TV8 is back in stock at J&R with an even better discount. Base price of $119.99. Use GEICO10 for $10 off. I've used 5% Bing Cashback as well, and it shows pending in my account.

Thanks for that . . . I missed cash back by a day or two, but I still got the other discount. $109.99 delivered. I don't currently own any tube amp, just my trusty Tech 21, so I'm looking forward to having one to play with.

• Members

If anybody's looking for a surprisingly nice bass to record with, this import Music Man is $539 for any finish, down from $649-689 at Guitar Center. I called Musician's Friend to avoid tax and they price matched, plus took 10% of the difference off. These honestly feel EXACTLY like a San Luis Obisbo Music Man bass and actually get inspected and set up in Orange Country after being assembled in Indonesia. I ordered the Silverburst for $524 shipped.

586790.jpg

586789.jpg

666167.jpg

1001081str_b_ray34_sr09065_lg3.jpg

• Members

Did anybody buy this? I have one on my cart but haven't committed yet.

Link just goes to a WD hard drive.

(EDIT: Oh, I see now. Its a deal which is sold out. $1200 seems kind of "meh." I remember seeing a similar one on the clearance rack at Best Buy for about $900 last month.)

• Members

Link just goes to a WD hard drive.

(EDIT: Oh, I see now. Its a deal which is sold out. $1200 seems kind of "meh." I remember seeing a similar one on the clearance rack at Best Buy for about $900 last month.)

$1200.00 is the regular price. The sale price was 949.00.

orbm1 got one for 750.00, so the deal still wasn't blazing.

• Members

$1200.00 is the regular price. The sale price was 949.00.

orbm1 got one for 750.00, so the deal still wasn't blazing.

The question in my mind is, given they're no longer in production and in short supply everywhere else, will I ever see a better price from here forward?

Archived