July Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

With your money, what are you worrying about a measly 15%?

Thats a pretty ignorant post to make in the Great Deals thread. We're all GAS'ers and gearhounds here man. I make a very comfortable salary - but would I dare exclaim upon my next performance review: nah that's alright - with my money what do I need to worry about a measly 5%?!

• Members

Marko did you get 15% off? I want to get a egnater tweaker head but I want 15% off somewhere.
Edit:
SWEET, just called music123 and I got the Egnater Tweaker for $339, he gave me 15% off without hesitation. :cop::cop:

• Members

15% off everything at GearMunkies.com w/ coupon code FUNNYMUNKIE

Gear Munkies

I had never heard of this site before, but I have been considering a Flaxwood guitar. Not many stores carry them. I found these guys on Google shopping so I called and talked them a bit. They let me know that there was a 15% off coupon for everything right now. There are some cool pieces on there, Hagstrom, Orange, etc. He said the site is still being built but they are shipping. Site is a little thin, but he said it's brand new.

• Members

Same price at Sweetwater but another 6% off with BCB.

Same price on eBay, and you get even more Bing Cashback with a buy it now. Also available through Amazon at this price.

This guitar has been on sale for this price at many locations for the past couple of months; this seems to be the standard price on it now at many retailers who carry it.

• Members
Same price on eBay, and you get even more Bing Cashback with a buy it now. Also available through Amazon at this price.

This guitar has been on sale for this price at many locations for the past couple of months; this seems to be the standard price on it now at many retailers who carry it.

True, but Sweetwater will be free shipping and free two year warranty... worth the money you could have saved at ebay... imho...

Omar :thu:

• Members

Ah, sorry then. I just hadn't seen it at this price. Carry on.

• Members

Gear Munkies

I had never heard of this site before, but I have been considering a Flaxwood guitar. Not many stores carry them. I found these guys on Google shopping so I called and talked them a bit. They let me know that there was a 15% off coupon for everything right now. There are some cool pieces on there, Hagstrom, Orange, etc. He said the site is still being built but they are shipping. Site is a little thin, but he said it's brand new.

This bring the price of a Hagstrom Swede down to $425. Pretty good price and you have all the colors to choose from. I like sites like this one... :thu:

• Members

Best Buy in Aurora/Naperville, IL has the following:

Woody_in_MN-approved Washburn Idol WI-64 in heritage cherry for $199.99

Fender 50s Strat in Daphne Blue for $469.99

Epi Sheraton VS $449.00 (hmmm...)

Epi LP Standard Plus in amber flame $449.00 (hmmm...)

And they STILL have the two MIA Billy Corgan Sig Fender Strats (3 dimarzio dual rails, hard tail) for $999 (maybe they'll deal? These have been there for a LONG time).

• Members
Best Buy in Aurora/Naperville, IL has the following:

Woody_in_MN-approved Washburn Idol WI-64 in heritage cherry for $199.99

Fender 50s Strat in Daphne Blue for $469.99

Epi Sheraton VS $449.00 (hmmm...)

Epi LP Standard Plus in amber flame $449.00 (hmmm...)

And they STILL have the two MIA Billy Corgan Sig Fender Strats (3 dimarzio dual rails, hard tail) for $999 (maybe they'll deal? These have been there for a LONG time).

That BB in particular seems to often have good deals. When I was there last, they were trying to sell me a closeout set of Duncan JB/59 pickups for $90.

• Members

That BB in particular seems to often have good deals. When I was there last, they were trying to sell me a closeout set of Duncan JB/59 pickups for $90.

I can recommend this one, it's not full of re-purposed appliance salesmen. I got a great deal on my Gibson Brimstone Burst Flying V and other deals.

• Members

KRK Rokit Powered 8 G2 Package - $379.02

http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/KRK-Rokit-Powered-8-G2-Monitors-Mics-and-More-Package?sku=581916

Includes:

Pair of Rokit Powered 8 G2 Monitors

MXL 990/MXL 991 Recording Microphones

Audio-Technica ATH-M20 Closed-Back Headphones

2 - Musicians Gear MS-220 Tripod Mic Stand with Fixed Boom

2 - Musician's Gear Lo-Z Mic Cables

2 - Live Wire Advantage Series 1/4" Straight Instrument Cable

- AND -

Includes free gift(s)!

1 - Musician's Friend 2GB USB Flash Drive - $20.00 MSRP!

1 - Auralex Studiofoam Designer Kit - $149.00 MSRP!

I Added it all up and the whole package would be $800. The regular price for the package is $679.02, and that doesn't include the free gifts. This is a great deal.

Archived