July Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Members
Are there any HC reviews on this? I see made of solid paulownia and have never come across this tonewood before.

I see they are todays
ebay deal of the day
. Tempting to use as a gift or a knock-about to take to work or leave in the truck...

653495.jpg

Low end crap. Available day-in-day-out for $100 as part of a bundle with amp from Music123/etc.

Consider them to be comparable to ToysRUs type FirstAct guitars.

These have no relation in quality to the nice Rogue electrics that M123/etc blew out a couple of years ago.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Voxac4tv8 Tube/celestion8" 139.

I sold a Carvin Legacy 2x12 to a guy with one of those. He brought it over to my house to try out the cabinet. I was amazed at how loud it was with the 8ohm 2x12 cabinet. He played it through the stock speaker and then the 2x12. It was 3 to 4 times louder. Enough to gig with for small venues.

• Members

ESP LTD EC-401VF Electric Guitar $360

Used for $399 which is a deal for a $629 guitar. Plus the 10% off used sale puts it at $360. These are nice guitars and have legit Seymour Duncans. I had one for a bit. I was hesitant to post because I'm gassing for it. MF condition 1 stuff is usually very nice.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-EC401VF-Electric-Guitar?sku=580200#used

• Members

also, if they are backordered, and your card isn't charged yet....you never bought it in the time frame necessary to fill out the rebate.

Pretty sure as long as the order is in by the time period all is good. I'm in befeor the cut off. In for 6 sets.

Archived