July Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just got back form my local Guitar Center (Commack, NY) and they have a Gibson Robot Les Paul with P-90's for $599. I don't really dig the robot series, but if it's your cup of tea, go try it

• Members

Los Angeles Area 4th Of July Deals:

Sam Ash in Canoga Park has one SG robot for 799

Guitar Center in Northridge have 2 67 Danelectros Blue and Orange 159

Best Buy in Northridge has an American Jazz Bass on clearance for 699. 20% off on all American Guitars this weekend too. Don't know if you could get the 20% off on a clearance item.

I got some great deals on cases:

1. Taylor Dreadnaught molded case 35.00

2. Epiphone Masterbuilt Dreadnaught semi-hard case 30.00

3. Les Paul Robot Case with 1st Run Production written on it, Silver color and COA for 60.00

Not too many great deals out there. GCs seemed empty.

• Members

Dean Vendetta 3.0 Electric Guitar, Classic Black $149 w/ free shipping @ Amazon.

It says it won't ship for 2 to 5 months. Not sure what that is about. I posted this last month at $199 but they dropped it by another $50.

http://www.amazon.com/Dean-Vendetta-Electric-Guitar-Classic/dp/B000K67XF4/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=musical-instruments&qid=1278254085&sr=1-9

• Members

^^^Has anyone called to see what the phone-only specials are?

They have a Emerson phone, shaped like a guitar, 900mHz, for $99.20.

They also have an Emerson phone that plays Kiss' "Beth (I hear you calling)" when it rings, corded/wired, for $48.13

They have a Ronsonic wired phone that looks like a guitar for $98.44.

They have a Sampo wired phone that looks like a Gibson Les Paul for $138.17.

They have a Blondie "Call Me" ringtone for $1.99.

And they have calling cards with 100 minutes each featuring pictures of O-Town, Boys To Men, or Nickelback for $9.99 each. These can be used with any standard pay phone.

The guy said quantities were limited. Also, 15% off coupon code doesn't work with these items, as they are already (quoting the salesperson) "way below our original wholesale".

ron-111.jpg

gibsonguitarlarge.jpg

• Members

"The List" @ the Roseville, MI GC had Epiphone Masterbuilt Poly Foam dread cases for $29. These are very nice and come with a hygrometer.

They were listed in the back "Clearance" portion of "The List"

I picked one of these cases up on Saturday. Super nice and a steal at $29. There were lots of other guitar/bass case blow outs as well.

Archived