July Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Members

me as well. 18 packs of D'addarios for free. can't beat that. and its my regular size/brand too!
:thu:

You know it! If I was brave enough I'd do the use different name/address to get more like with the free Fender shirts last year, but I'm not that daring this time.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:thu:
Just ordered one + the "GEICO10" $10 discount code.....$129.99 shipped.

(Tube-driven, Vox-chimeyness awaits!)

MUCH THANKS GUYS !!!

These are showing sold out at JR now. Hope yours got in under the wire. I got my shipping notice email this morning. I wound up buying one even though the pictures were wrong, the video was wrong and in 1961 the selling price was only $79.....all essential information I needed to make my purchase decision:facepalm:

• Members

These are showing sold out at JR now. Hope yours got in under the wire. I got my shipping notice email this morning. I wound up buying one even though the pictures were wrong, the video was wrong and in 1961 the selling price was only $79.....all essential information I needed to make my purchase decision:facepalm:

I ordered mine Monday 330pm EDT. Read your HC post. Got worried. Called and spoke to J&R customer rep (quick, knowledgeable, friendly). Will be delivered tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up. Enjoy.

• Members
hp_600x400_2.jpg

Fine print on that coupon taken from: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/4deals-exclusions

Offer Exclusions

Certain items from A Designs, Allen & Heath, Alvarez, American Audio, American DJ, Ampeg, Aphex, Apogee, ART, Audio-Technica, Audix, Avalon, BAM, Behringer, Bixonic, Blackheart, Blue, Bogner, Boss, Buffet-Crampon, Carl Martin, Cerwin-Vega, Chandler Limited, Chauvet, Cleartone, Conn, Crate, Daking, Drawmer, DW, Eden, Edirol, Electro-Voice, EMG, Eminence, Engl, Epiphone, ESP, Euphonix, Eventide, EVH, Fender, Fishman, Fuchs, Furman, Gator, Gemeinhardt, Getzen, Gibson, Godlyke, Grace Design, Gretsch, Guild, Guyatone, HHB, Ibanez, ISP Technologies, Jackson, Jet City Amplifiers, Jupiter, Kanstul, Kawai, Korg, Kramer, KRK, Langevin, Latin Percussion, Line 6, Ludwig, Mackie, Manley, Mapex, Marshall, Martin, Maxon, Millennia, Mogami, Mojave Audio, Moog, Music Man, Music XPC, N-Tune, NS Design, Ovation, Parker, Pearl, Peavey, Pigtronix, Pioneer, PreSonus, Propellerhead, PRS, QSC, Radial, Randall, Rane, Roc-N-Soc, Roland, Royer, Rupert Neve Designs, Sabian, Schecter Guitar Research, Selmer, Sennheiser, Serato, Shure, SKB, Solid State Logic, Squier, Stanton, Steinberg, Steinberger, Sterling by MusicMan, Summit Audio, SWR, Takamine, Tama, Tapco, Taylor, Tech 21, Telefunken, Tobias, Traveler Guitar, Traynor, True Systems, Tube-Tech, Ultimate Support, Universal Audio, Vestax, VOX, Washburn, Weber Speakers, Yamaha, Yamaha Band & Orchestra, Z.Vex Effects, and Zildjian may not qualify for this promotion. Products from Adam, Apple, Besson, BOSE, Brio, Courtois, Digitech, Fox, Fulltone, Gibson Custom, Gibson USA, Meinl Weston, Miraphone, Rivera, Selmer Paris, SSL, Stephanhouser, W.Nirschl, and Weril do not qualify for this promotion. Promotion valid only on in-stock items. Sorry, discounts not combinable with other coupons or special offers, and not valid on purchases of Stupid Deal of the Day, some exclusive and limited edition styles, gift certificates, factory restocks, or MF Gold Coverage and extended warranties.

• Members

Fine print on that coupon taken from:

Offer Exclusions

Certain items from A Designs, Allen & Heath, Alvarez, American Audio, American DJ, Ampeg, Aphex, Apogee, ART, Audio-Technica, Audix, Avalon, BAM, Behringer, Bixonic, Blackheart, Blue, Bogner, Boss, Buffet-Crampon, Carl Martin, Cerwin-Vega, Chandler Limited, Chauvet, Cleartone, Conn, Crate, Daking, Drawmer, DW, Eden, Edirol, Electro-Voice, EMG, Eminence, Engl, Epiphone, ESP, Euphonix, Eventide, EVH, Fender, Fishman, Fuchs, Furman, Gator, Gemeinhardt, Getzen, Gibson, Godlyke, Grace Design, Gretsch, Guild, Guyatone, HHB, Ibanez, ISP Technologies, Jackson, Jet City Amplifiers, Jupiter, Kanstul, Kawai, Korg, Kramer, KRK, Langevin, Latin Percussion, Line 6, Ludwig, Mackie, Manley, Mapex, Marshall, Martin, Maxon, Millennia, Mogami, Mojave Audio, Moog, Music Man, Music XPC, N-Tune, NS Design, Ovation, Parker, Pearl, Peavey, Pigtronix, Pioneer, PreSonus, Propellerhead, PRS, QSC, Radial, Randall, Rane, Roc-N-Soc, Roland, Royer, Rupert Neve Designs, Sabian, Schecter Guitar Research, Selmer, Sennheiser, Serato, Shure, SKB, Solid State Logic, Squier, Stanton, Steinberg, Steinberger, Sterling by MusicMan, Summit Audio, SWR, Takamine, Tama, Tapco, Taylor, Tech 21, Telefunken, Tobias, Traveler Guitar, Traynor, True Systems, Tube-Tech, Ultimate Support, Universal Audio, Vestax, VOX, Washburn, Weber Speakers, Yamaha, Yamaha Band & Orchestra, Z.Vex Effects, and Zildjian may not qualify for this promotion. Products from Adam, Apple, Besson, BOSE, Brio, Courtois, Digitech, Fox, Fulltone, Gibson Custom, Gibson USA, Meinl Weston, Miraphone, Rivera, Selmer Paris, SSL, Stephanhouser, W.Nirschl, and Weril do not qualify for this promotion. Promotion valid only on in-stock items. Sorry, discounts not combinable with other coupons or special offers, and not valid on purchases of Stupid Deal of the Day, some exclusive and limited edition styles, gift certificates, factory restocks, or MF Gold Coverage and extended warranties.

Yes, but it also widely known that the exclusion list is not abided by religiously.

• Members

Yes, but it also widely known that the exclusion list is not abided by religiously.

Unfortunately it looks like they've been closing the holes. I've tried a few things that have been on the list but worked with recent coupons that are not working with this one.

Still worth trying though...

Of course, you should still be able to call and haggle 15% off of anything, any day of the week anyway, so I wouldn't worry to much about the exclusions on this deal.

• Members

Unfortunately it looks like they've been closing the holes. I've tried a few things that have been on the list but worked with recent coupons that are not working with this one.

Still worth trying though...

Of course, you should still be able to call and haggle 15% off of anything, any day of the week anyway, so I wouldn't worry to much about the exclusions on this deal.

Agreed. But they won't give you another 15% off on products that are already clearance priced. SDOTD, etc. That's why the coupon codes are so cool.

• Members

I ordered mine Monday 330pm EDT. Read your HC post. Got worried. Called and spoke to J&R customer rep (quick, knowledgeable, friendly). Will be delivered tomorrow.

J&R seems to have great customer service. Outstanding job with their packing.

• Members

Agreed. But they won't give you another 15% off on products that are already clearance priced. SDOTD, etc. That's why the coupon codes are so cool.

I agree. Most of what I buy anymore from them is 'used' stuff already marked 12-20% off, then take another 15% with a code.

Seems like that's about the only way to get anything near a decent deal anymore.

• Members

Thank the OP... Sometimes I swear there are people with nothing better to do than just obfuscate which may prevent others from pulling the trigger on good deals. Doesn't make me a bad person, just a tad jaded.

I mean, even if you don't like the speaker cab, you can pull out that chassis and re-house it and still come out ahead because the AC4TV8 has the 0.1w option that the separate head doesn't even have. IMHO, that was a good deal from an upfront retailer. I have never been disappointed in J&R. Hope you like your amp, mine will be here in a few days. :thu:

• Members

http://www.guitarpartsonline.com/product_info.php?products_id=926 (Black)
http://www.guitarpartsonline.com/product_info.php?products_id=927 (Chrome)

$35 Kramer branded licensed Floyds....same as the ones used on the current Kramers AND MusicYo era Kramers. Looks to be the same Schaller based unit that Mighty Mite and a host of others sell (unbranded). Shipping is ridiculous at $17. These are OK units that would be good on a Squier project or such.

• Members

pictured with a gold bridge with black saddle savers. Description says saddles savers (black), so a little confusing if they mean the bridge itself is black or the saddle savers. I know saddle savers are primarily black but there are ivory colored ones (TUSQ) so if you are undecided best to call first.

EDIT: called and ordered 2 of them and they are black. I got 2 for same price even though online you cant get thsat code to take off $50 each bridge. He also gave me the Dean MLX amped up discount (even though it expired) from $299 to $179 for the Fluorescent Yellow!~

• Members

Here's a good deal for the left handed peeps out here. Amazon has left handed Hagstrom Swedes in either black or gold top versions for $320 or less delivered. There are many other good deals on right handed Hagstroms with Ultralux XL-2 gutars starting at $202 delivered. I have an Ultra Swede. It's a great guitar for the money.

Here are the links:

Gold top

Black

Others

31WVDu6RvZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

• Members
Has anyone bought one of these? Any reviews from people?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rogue-HSS-Blue-Rocketeer-Electric-Guitar-/140426891063?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Guitar&hash=item20b2184f37

653495.jpg

From post #176 in this thread:

"Low end crap. Available day-in-day-out for $100 as part of a bundle with amp from Music123/etc.

Consider them to be comparable to ToysRUs type FirstAct guitars.

These have no relation in quality to the nice Rogue electrics that M123/etc blew out a couple of years ago."

Archived