July Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Members

Where are you seeing this for $90??

FWIW, not a fan of the glossy finish on acoustics... much prefer a satin finish. That gives the Washburn a slight edge over the OS, although the OS has some nice cosmetic features.

decided I don't need it.

Amazon deal, so first come first serve as usual.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0012DZZ2M/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SameDayMusic.Com

Hot Summer Savings
Now Through Friday!

This week at Same Day Music, the bigger your order, the more you save! We're giving you 5% off orders from $100 to $249.99, 10% off orders from $250 to $699.99, and 15% off any order of $700 or more! This sale is only good over the phone, and it's only good until Friday, July 9, 2010, so don't miss your opportunity to take advantage of this limited time offer!
Place your order with us by phone at:
1-866-SHIP-SDM (744-7736).

You won't find any mention of this exclusive sale online.

Mention this code when you call: WS0710-1381037

• Members
They have a Emerson phone, shaped like a guitar, 900mHz, for $99.20.

They also have an Emerson phone that plays Kiss' "Beth (I hear you calling)" when it rings, corded/wired, for $48.13

They have a Ronsonic wired phone that looks like a guitar for $98.44.

They have a Sampo wired phone that looks like a Gibson Les Paul for $138.17.

They have a Blondie "Call Me" ringtone for $1.99.

And they have calling cards with 100 minutes each featuring pictures of O-Town, Boys To Men, or Nickelback for $9.99 each. These can be used with any standard pay phone.

The guy said quantities were limited. Also, 15% off coupon code doesn't work with these items, as they are already (quoting the salesperson) "way below our original wholesale".

ron-111.jpg
gibsonguitarlarge.jpg

The Nickelback calling card and the Kiss phone are sold out, but the rest are still available.

• Members
They have a Emerson phone, shaped like a guitar, 900mHz, for $99.20.

They also have an Emerson phone that plays Kiss' "Beth (I hear you calling)" when it rings, corded/wired, for $48.13

They have a Ronsonic wired phone that looks like a guitar for $98.44.

They have a Sampo wired phone that looks like a Gibson Les Paul for $138.17.

They have a Blondie "Call Me" ringtone for $1.99.

And they have calling cards with 100 minutes each featuring pictures of O-Town, Boys To Men, or Nickelback for $9.99 each. These can be used with any standard pay phone.

The guy said quantities were limited. Also, 15% off coupon code doesn't work with these items, as they are already (quoting the salesperson) "way below our original wholesale".

ron-111.jpg
gibsonguitarlarge.jpg

I get it. "Phone Only". Funny.

• Members

Through Sunday July 11, 2010, EVERYTHING* at Fat Tone Guitars is on sale. Save 11% with coupon code GAMUT11 when checking out.

Fine Print:
In-stock items only--sorry no rainchecks
This is a web only sale (www.fattoneguitars.com)
Free Shipping still applies
Cannot be combined with other coupons or offers
* Excludes used and consignment items
* Excludes Fulltone pedals

http://www.fattoneguitars.com/

• Members
Well, i guess I might have to settle for 12%.

Thanks so much.
:)

music123.com has been willing to deal lately, call or email them and tell them you can get 12% at wwbw and I bet they'll give you at least 15%

• Members
music123.com has been willing to deal lately, call or email them and tell them you can get 12% at wwbw and I bet they'll give you at least 15%

I think I'll try that; if not, like I said, maybe there'll be something in time.

I did the e-mail to them once, but they just emailed back that there weren't any 20% (what i asked for at the time) coupons, and didn't offer me anything.

I'll try the phone, maybe I'll have better luck.

Thanks. :)

• Members

+1 I have had good luck as well with Music123. I don't think they read a ton of the fine print.

Archived