Oh No! Is this the new HCEG Look? I'm lost.

GAS Man

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Holy {censored} people!!! Give them a break!! The damned thing was just upgraded a couple of hours ago. If you have any common sense at all, you would expect there to be some performance issues for a few days after an upgrade like this. Give them a few days to get it all sorted. {censored}!!

Also as far as themes, they may or may not be enabling them in the near future. If you know anything about this kind of thing, you would know that they will want to get everything running well before enabling more themes. If that's not in their plans, that's not a big deal. We can just lobby for it and I'm sure it will get done. Patience people!!

• Members

HC forums are like Gibson guitars... they've been a certain way forever, not the best way, but a way that's become accepted and routine. From time to time, you'll get people who want change, but then they, and everyone else, cry blue murder when change is finally made. And regardless of the amount of people shunning it, the name will always bring people in.

• Members

Oh no!! A change again!! :cry: Isn't so bad. I could get used to it.

Also quit bashing BoneNut. I agree with him. I liked 2.0 in the past and so did he. A lot of the old farts hated it because you can't teach an old dog new tricks, but i liked it. BoneNut's just saying if you don't like it, get over it.

• Members

You weren't around long enough to know. It sort of was broke the way it was. It was held together with spit and chewing gum before.

It was actually panty liners and duct tape if I remember correctly.

As long as it's not Jive I'm in. :thu:

• Members

Holy {censored} people!!! Give them a break!! The damned thing was just upgraded a couple of hours ago. If you have any common sense at all, you would expect there to be some performance issues for a few days after an upgrade like this. Give them a few days to get it all sorted. {censored}!!

Also as far as themes, they may or may not be enabling them in the near future. If you know anything about this kind of thing, you would know that they will want to get everything running well before enabling more themes. If that's not in their plans, that's not a big deal. We can just lobby for it and I'm sure it will get done. Patience people!!

Whoa, chill out. :lol: The comments on the slowness are legitimate, but no one's hating. No Chicken Littles here. The mood is a lot better than when HC 2.0 launched ... but then, this launch has been pretty smooth so far, by almost all accounts.

Archived