Oh No! Is this the new HCEG Look? I'm lost.

GAS Man

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not bad. Looks good. Easy on the eyes. Working at good speed for me.

Listen... what's that? I can hear the bull{censored} wheel barrels pushed by haters rolling up the hill! " Oh no! This won't do! I can't log on from my princess phone! WHHHHHaaaaaaaaa!"

• Members

Thank God my browser remembered my password...

My thought too!

But yeah, it's running slower for me as well.

It just seems harder to read. Maybe it's just a smaller font that's bugging me.

Seems harder to spot the topics and authors than the last version.

Maybe I'll adapt. Or maybe I'll wander off and thereby save thousands of dollars avoiding HCEG GAS provoking threads. Hey! Where's my Emoticons? I was just looking for my :lol: emoticon ready click. ?

• Members

Listen... what's that? I can hear the bull{censored} wheel barrels pushed by haters rolling up the hill! " Oh no! This won't do! I can't log on from my princess phone!
WHHHHHaaaaaaaaa!"

:rolleyes:

Don't you have anything better to do than pick silly internet fights? I mean, what's the point?

• Members

Don't like the look right off the bat, but I suppose it'll grow on me.

Worse - how the hell do I find the threads I've already posted in? I mean, we're used to a broken search engine, but it used to be able to retrieve that much

• Members

My only issue with it is that all the colors are too close to the same shade and everything looks washed out. As far as functionality goes it looks to at least retain everything I'm accustomed to and that's the MAIN thing. That was HC 2.0's problem.....it simply wasn't usable.

• Members

Don't like the look right off the bat, but I suppose it'll grow on me.

Worse - how the hell do I find the threads I've already posted in? I mean, we're used to a broken search engine, but it used to be able to retrieve that much

Click on the "Settings" button at the top of the page.

• Members

Listen... what's that? I can hear the bull{censored} wheel barrels pushed by haters rolling up the hill! " Oh no! This won't do! I can't log on from my princess phone!
WHHHHHaaaaaaaaa!"

Sweet, the multiquote function is working again. What is it with you? The forum changes format and you have to turn into an ass every time?

Archived