February Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Members

jhorne, I did this a year ago with M123 using the $1000 gift certificate that I only paid I think $800 for. Every time I used that GC I placed an order using a promo code. M123=Woodwind and Brasswind (they all share the same call center and warehouse) so what worked at M123 should work at WWBW just the same. The earlier post I made a few days ago with the screengrab of my order everything on there would apply without being excluded. As always your miles may vary.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

jhorne, I did this a year ago with M123 using the $1000 gift certificate that I only paid I think $800 for. Every time I used that GC I placed an order using a promo code. M123=Woodwind and Brasswind (they all share the same call center and warehouse) so what worked at M123 should work at WWBW just the same. The earlier post I made a few days ago with the screengrab of my order everything on there would apply without being excluded. As always your miles may vary.

Right, we were just pointing out that paying $800 for a $1000 gift certificate is not the same as spending $1000 on merchandise and getting a $200 certificate back. As far as m123 having promo codes last year goes, just because m123 had promo codes last year doesn't mean wwbw will have promo codes now. If they do, that will be great, but it isn't something you can really count on.

• Members

Does Guitar Center normally have a Valentine's Day "deal?" I'm ready to pick up an Orange Thunder 30 at list price, but every little bit counts...

Historically, President's Day Weekend is the next big sale event at MF, GC, etc.

• Members
I want to get a breedlove what do you guys recommend?
:D
http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/search_-1_10052_10002_UTF-8___t:3//:ssl//iphrase+bundle+taxonomy//:Phantom:01202011BL__sa+bundle+ourprice//1_-1_20__________0_-1__DrillDown____

I got the Atlas Solo Jumbo- http://www.samash.com/p/Breedlove_Atlas-Solo-J350CM_-49953131

Also comes with a gigbag and free 10-pack of strings- I should have phoned in my order and gotten them to throw in some picks ;)

If you want one, I would hurry- not many left and this is posted over on SlickDeals...

Archived