February Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Members

Dear IK,

I am a member of the Harmony Central forums and recently (today) we had somebody from IK join who uses the name "Brian @ IK". Do you have a Brian there at your place?

The reason for concern is that Brian refuses to follow the forum rules and as people are trying to have a simple discussion, Brian manages to jump in with his over-the-top plugs for IK. As a long-time forum subscriber, I can tell you that this blatant misuse of the forums will only have negative impacts on sales and on your company's reputation. While Brian thinks this will positively impact sales, just the opposite is occurring - he is doing you a disservice and starting to destroy your reputation in the music community your company has worked so hard to create. I truly hope somebody at IK will make an effort to bring Brian into check before more damage is done.

Sincerely,

Acid Test

How about reporting the post to an "actual moderator" instead of showing us how cool you are on the Internet by writing a letter to his employer? Oh by the way, check out his info before you write something stupid. He's been a member 3 days, and only one post (this one) promotes his company, so I'm sorry, that doesn't classify as blatant misuse or the plural form of "over-the-top plug".

Oh, and there's a white Fender Strat at the Guitar Center in Richmond, VA for $209.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Super tempted to grab one of the blond ones.

I'm tempted too, i like both the red/mahogany and the blonde/ash.

If you add another $31 to your order you get a free carlorobelli acoustic.

May be a good gift for someone starting out, or you may be able to sell it for a few bucks.

coupon code ROBELLI

• Members

Super tempted to grab one of the blond ones.

That Ampeg guitar has been on sale before, and a few people on this forum have stated that the guitar is not that great and not really worth it. I have never seen this guitar in person, so just going by what I remember reading, you may want to do a little research before purchasing.

• Members

Here is a good thread:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2726281-NGD-Ampeg-Dan-Armstrong-in-cherry-red&highlight=Ampeg+AMG100

That interchangeable pickup system sounds cool! Wish something like that was standard in most guitars.

Good choice of tone-woods too! That Blonde Swamp Ash with maple fretboard is tempting me too much...

Body: Ultra-thin, diamond cut light weight mahogany (Cherry), swamp ash (Blonde), or alder (Black)

Neck: Maple, bolt-on, 24.75" scale

Controls: Master volume, master tone, 3-way pickup selector

Pickups: Interchangeable system; comes with dual-blade humbucker

Tuners: Grover nickel die-cast

Bridge: Adjustable with roller saddles

AMG100_LG.jpg

• Members

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Big-Cool-Deal-g25903t0.gc?source=4XBAFCBK&CJAID=10449560&CJPID=1225267

122.99 with M123 Price Match (Shipped & No Sales Tax) YMMV

http://www.music123.com/product/Valvetronix-VT30-30W-1x10-Guitar-Combo-Amp.site7prod483552.product

Well, CRAP! - I just got the VT15 last week for that price :facepalm:

Thanks, and looks like I may have to do a return and rebuy, then buy another one! :D

Archived