February Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Get any free picks?

I thought about asking, but since the guy already had to get manager approval twice on the order, I passed... I really thought they would balk at the free strings since that was technically a promotion and they normally don't match those (which is why I ordered from Sam Ash to begin with). When they agreed, I figured it was worth saving ~35 bucks.

One service quibble... My M123 order is on a "verification hold", which they say could take up to 24 hours. By contrast, when I called Sam Ash to cancel 30 min later, they had already pulled the guitar for shipping :eek:

I swear, if M123 pulls the "backorder" nonsense on me again, I am done with them :mad:

• Members

If it was in stock when you talked to them I'd go midevil on them till they did it. If they said we need to wait 24 hours before its "really" approved would you have cancelled the other deal?

I tried a few breedloves. I think it was the atlas that had the monitor sound hole. I loved that feature. Anyone know how much it affects frontal projection or tone? It seemed to be magical for the player enjoyment.

• Members

It is the Atlas that has the monitor sound hole, and while I was only trying it out by myself, I did not think there was an appreciable difference in the sound.

I put back in the Sam Ash order... in this case I would rather rather take the risk of getting 2 than not getting any.

• Members
I thought about asking, but since the guy already had to get manager approval twice on the order, I passed... I really thought they would balk at the free strings since that was technically a promotion and they normally don't match those (which is why I ordered from Sam Ash to begin with). When they agreed, I figured it was worth saving ~35 bucks.

One service quibble... My M123 order is on a "verification hold", which they say could take up to 24 hours. By contrast, when I called Sam Ash to cancel 30 min later, they had already pulled the guitar for shipping
:eek:

I swear, if M123 pulls the "backorder" nonsense on me again, I am done with them
:mad:

Other than the 10 pack of strings for $12 I haven't bought from them for almost two months. They really need people to take a break from buying from them, or they will continue this {censored}.

• Members

Ibanez FL9 Flanger Reissue - $49.99 sale

238907.jpg

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-FL9-Flanger-Reissue?sku=150342

Music 123 will not price match -23% due to this item being a backorder item - although still a good bargain at Musicians Friend for the sale price

If anyone was still waiting for any of these that were on backorder from December to ship, I finally got my tracking number this morning.

• Members

If anyone was still waiting for any of these that were on backorder from December to ship, I finally got my tracking number this morning.

And if you missed out on the sale, they are now on "Clearance" for the bargain price of $130. They must really want to get rid of them.

Archived