Poll: is this for real? (frustration at its best)

Jkater

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pool on when he succombs to a burst aorta? I have next Thursday...

Seriously though, once he gets his notes right, he's still going to have to deal with his tone. :poke:

I guess this is proof that playing guitar and tourettes do not go together well. :facepalm:

• Members

Reminds me of the 4 guitars I totally destroyed in my younger days (with twice the rage of what you've seen in that clip) - there was a lot of crap going on with me back then. But my second time round on the guitar has been a happier journey. Sure, I still get annoyed every now and then, but I know how to work things through these days.

With that plug at the end of the clip, I'd say it's fookin fake.

• Members

Thought it might be real until the end when it showed the plug for his recordings and website. I put my money on promotion stunt.

but not a very good kind of promotion since it is almost too painful to watch to the end. :lol:

I suspect he took the idea from an episode of 'The Inbetweeners' - a scene in which the protagonist is punishing a different extremity for its failure to perform.

• Members

I think he was once a real player and now, for some reason, his hands don't work as well as they used to.

He is now unable to accept the fact that the inevitable has happened as it will for all of us one way or another.

The problem is not the fact that he is no longer capable of playing the instrument that he loves, the problem is that he cannot accept it.

Either that or he is faking it.

Archived