seriously though, how many of you just come here for the arguments?

jjpistols

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When I post pics like this, some forumites get their diaper in a knot.

GibsonSolidBodiesMarshall2.jpg

"Bbreaker may be a great guy in real life, I don't know, but from what I've seen here I don't really like him much

as I said, I don't know him as a person and can only judge him based on how he posts/acts here"

Quote from a forumite with a heaping load of {censored} in his diaper.

• Members

"Bbreaker may be a great guy in real life, I don't know, but from what I've seen here I don't really like him much

as I said, I don't know him as a person and can only judge him based on how he posts/acts here"

One word comes to mind. Oh, maybe it's a sentence. Sorry maybe two.

That's the largest pile of crap I've ever seen. So a bear does {censored} in the woods.

:lol:

• Members

I don't, but on ocasion a member has pushed my buttons and I have said things I later regretted - it doesn't make that member any less idiotic :) Luckilly there is the ignore function. Anyway, I generally try to stay positive and avoid most of the foolish threads that tend to bring the worst out of this forum.

• Members

I don't, but on ocasion a member has pushed my buttons and I have said things I later regretted - it doesn't make that member any less idiotic
:)
Luckilly there is the ignore function. Anyway, I generally try to stay positive and avoid most of the foolish threads that tend to bring the worst out of this forum.

:lol: eggsakalee

• Members

I know there's the one forum member who posted a thread in haste without having all of his fact straight and he's just getting pounced on left and right, even though he realized it and stated that he had a major oversight.

The nerve of some people! I tell ya.
:D

It happened to me a couple weeks ago. People forget quickly.

Although YOUR'S was about the golden calf, so...

EG

• Members

People don't come here for the arguments you ass, they come here for the arguments! :mad:

Oh and Bbreaker may be a great guy in real life, I don't know, but from what I've seen here I don't really like him much. I don't know him as a person and can only judge him based on how he posts/acts here. Him and his stupid killer Marshall amps and killer guitar collection....:mad:

• Members

Well when you have thousands of opinions floating around on something so subjective as music,guitars,amps,pickups,etc... you really are going too get many differing ideas.

If we all thought the same way this place would truly Suck IMO.

A good pro/con discussion can be quite enlightening.

• Members

That's the largest collection of Chinese-made copies I've ever seen in one place! Good job!

:p

:facepalm:

Archived