seriously though, how many of you just come here for the arguments?

jjpistols

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think they're more popular than pictures around here

Unfortunately its true. In the last week or so Ive seen people post new guitar days to only have someone else flame out that guitar. If you post something like "I happen to like Ibanez inf 3&4 pickups in my only shredder type guitar and I only paid say $150 for it" youre gauranteed to have somebody tell you that youre an idiot and and you should buy x pickups and your guitar sucks:lol: Sometimes I think this place should be called Battle of the classes,cheap guitars are for the worthless masses and theyre no fun unless you spend a ton:lol:

• Members

This is really one of the least argumentative forums that I've been to. And relatively free of pure hatred and viciousness ... :idk:

And if you disagree with me you're an ignorant {censored}head and I'm gonna come beat your ass! :cop:

j/k :wave:

• Members

I'm so often here now that I'm bound to be in a bad mood sometimes when logged in but even then I don't take part (or stay long) in discussions of a negative and unpleasant nature. I once was really pissed off at some comments and, on that occasion, I was not nice at all. But I'm the boring type and not very bold, I guess, so to answer JJ's question: no.

Archived