seriously though, how many of you just come here for the arguments?

jjpistols

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

JJ, the remark to which you referred earlier was merely used to illustrate how childish people were being over the HC2.0 issue. By pointing out that there are plenty of REAL injustices, I merely indicated how ridiculous the whining was. Sorry if you missed that.

EG

and it opened the floodgates for a mess of ignorant comments to follow

sorry if you missed that

• Members

I used to make it a point to not argue with anyone here about anything. But after getting a lot of of {censored} for buying a Gilmour Strat that I liked and also seeing SOOOOOOO much misinformation about guitars and how to work on them, I can't help but try to set people straight these days. I try to do it factually and respectfully though. Not that I ever get the same back.

If I lose a potential client for being right about something, then i don't that client anyway. :thu:

• Members

I don't mind the arguments ( debates) I can even decide for myself if I want to click on a troll thread or not...but what I don't understand are who are all these delicate souls who run to the Mods crying whenever their feelings are hurt?

It appears that AM was banned initially because of all the complaints that Mods were getting...and if I am reading Mazi Bee correct the mods seem to get a lot of complaints.

Now I understand if someone makes a threat of violence...that is one thing, but can't we just nurse our delicate feelings..or maybe exercise our ability to not participate in a thread where are feelings are being hurt...they are just words...you don't need to run to the mods like a bunch of pauncy hairdressers when you feel that teardrop run down your cheek.

• Members

If I want arguments, I'll go to the Political Party thread.

You a mind reader or summink?

I was just about to say that ...

I come here to boolsheet -- and be boolsheeted -- about guitars, amps and music ...

Here is hugs and puppies compared to there.

Archived