seriously though, how many of you just come here for the arguments?

jjpistols

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I only reaf the tread title, but {censored} you all,.

There are laws against people like you, you sick bastard.

First you go reafing innocent thread titles then you openly declare your intention to have intimate relations with a horde of middle-aged guitar worshipers.

And you didn't even offer to buy us dinner first. :cry:

• Members

I come here for various reasons, sometimes its for the arguements and general nastiness,sometimes its the great wisdom and knowledge of other folks who share musical abilities,other times its just cause no matter how bad I have it,its always better to see someone else getting it worse!Misery loves company LOL actually Ive been coming here for 2 special reasons.Number 1 is trying to find some bandmates local that actually want to play music without getting stoned or drunk and reason number 2 looking for a female that doesnt need to drink or smoke weed to feel great! :thu: actually Ill just go back to saying,I come here cause I can and its cheaper than living in the bars!

• Members

There would be far fewer fights if everyone would just admit that tone is in the fingers, Agile and Epiphones are as good as Gibson, and Shredders rule!

I come here for the pictures and info on guitar related stuff. That is why I never get bothered by bbreakers pics. I quite enjoy them. Sometimes I just surf the "show us your _____" threads. (No, not tits. You could get banded.:cop:)

• Members

You a mind reader or summink?

I was just about to say that ...

I come here to boolsheet -- and be boolsheeted -- about guitars, amps and music ...

Here is hugs and puppies compared to there.

you got that right. the political forum is about attacking and attacking strongly...

i only go in there when it's close to election time. i can't take it for too long... :poke:

• Members
you got that right. the political forum is about attacking and attacking strongly...

i only go in there when it's close to election time. i can't take it for too long... :poke:

Every time I go in that place I want to {censored} in my hand and throw it in there:confused::facepalm:

• 1 year later...

Archived