seriously though, how many of you just come here for the arguments?

jjpistols

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

...almost as old as JJ's shtick and bull{censored}.

What a surprise to see you! Always a pleasure. You must be my biggest fan, why don't you send me your home address and I can send you a copy of my poster. It's sized so you can hold it up with one hand, which I'm sure will work out well for you.

• Members

I absolutely detest the arguments, and I resent when someone incites one purposely. It's guys like Jkater and Frets, who go out of their way, it seems, to defuse hostile situations that I appreciate the most.

Your actions prove your words to be false. Your cyberstalking and personal insults are definitely not indicative of the high road you so desperately want people to think you walk.

Jkater and Frets are awesome members of this forum. You should try to behave more like them.

• Members

Using my real name helps to keep me from internet confrontations and is one of the reasons I use it here as well as the several other guitar forums I haunt. It obviously also associates me with my design work. If I have 'problems' on a public forum like this, it also reflects poorly on the company that makes the guitars with my name on the headstock. I make an effort to not 'participate' in political topics or hot social issues, or make negative comments about musicians or other guitar manufacturers and their products. End of disclaimer.

This doesn't mean that I'm not entertained by the Sh#t sandwich that others may participate in making, however.

Archived