My house got robbed!

honeyiscool

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Mother {censored}ing Pieces of {censored}!"

Next to child molesters, thieves are the lowest form of life on earth.

How did they get it?

As others have said, fortify your place well.

If it was me, i would already be in the process or obtaining a hand gun.

Might be wise to move some of your valubles elsewere for the time being. and even consider moving yourself.

• Members

I truly sympathize with your trauma! You have to do everything in your power to ensure this does not happen again. An alarm system, a dog, better locks and doors, exterior sensor lights, and self-defense lessons would be a good start!

• Members

Holy fawk dude! I haven't been around much the past day or two or I'd have posted sooner.

Sounds like you're taking it all well, which is awesome. The broken jaw sucks donkey balls but, personally, I'd have that over all my gear being gone, lol. Anyway, I'd wish you a speedy recovery, but I've been there and it won't be speedy. Instead, I'll hope it heals cleanly.

Mojo sent.

• Members

Sorry to hear about what happened. I hope you heal up soon.

I grew up in a crappy neighborhood and in my experience I've found that most criminals are idiots. If they weren't idiots they wouldn't be criminals.

• Members

Jesus, that sucks, but at least they didn't take your gear! I hope they catch the bastards and they pay for your medical care. Omni, I'm pro second amendment, but to just recommend buying a gun borders on irresponsible. Not everyone has had experience with firearms. Better to suggest HIC educate himself about firearms safety before he makes that decision. A local cop here just shot himself in the knee at the mall, on the heels of the recent batman tragedy you can imagine how self righteous the antigunners are around here now.

• Members

Jesus, that sucks, but at least they didn't take your gear! I hope they catch the bastards and they pay for your medical care. Omni, I'm pro second amendment, but to just recommend buying a gun borders on irresponsible. Not everyone has had experience with firearms. Better to suggest HIC educate himself about firearms safety before he makes that decision.
A local cop here just shot himself in the knee at the mall, on the heels of the recent batman tragedy you can imagine how hypocritical and devoid of any sense of self-responsibility the antigunners are around here now.

Fixed :o

And mojo sent. {censored} robbers. It's one thing to rob somebody at gun point, but the physical injury is something else. I'd be completely {censored}ing furious right now if I was in your position. Sounds like you are able to keep calm and rational about the situation, you are a better man than me :thu:.

• Members

May not feel like it right now but you are really lucky...if they left some good stuff behind, they may be thinking of returning...thieves are often not the sharpest knives in the drawer eh. Leaves you time to get a Rottweiler ... I know, they had guns but seeing one of those bad boys coming at you, with bad intentions, may make them change their plans, or leave DNA behind on the floor you know, when they piss their pants. Wishing you a quick recovery.

• Members

Man I am sorry to hear this. Karma is a bitch. They will be {censored}ed. Get well bro also buy a gun and carry it.

Unfortunately San Diego is one of the most gun unfriendly cities in the US for law abiding citizens. The only way to get a carry permit there is to be family or personal friends with the sheriff, or to donate more than $5K to his campaign or personal fund.

Archived