Liberalism is a mental disorder.

dragon9666

• Members

Liberalism = being liberal with other people's hard earned money.

Conservatism = conserving your hard earned money from the unlimited appetite of unlimited government spending.

:idea::idea::idea:

By the way, "with the consent of the governed..." implies that we have the right to say "Enough! You can't have any more of my money.".
Or are those words deemed unimportant?

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Bush generally deserves it.

I think if Bush bashed anyone, he'd be too stupid to defend himself.

Your right, I almost forgot he's an idiot monkey with an evil genius brain trying to take over the world and does things "for the oil" and trys to kill all the black people with hurricanes whilst placing them in the highest positions of government though they aren't qualified because he's a racist that's trying to let all the illegal's in for free while stupidly going it alone in Iraq and foolishly insisting on a coalition for N. Korea and killing Iraqi cililians for fun whilst trying to foil the good the outragous amounts of aid he sends to Africa while starting up the draft again....and having a 90 IQ, the bastard! :mad:

• Members
Your right, I almost forgot he's an idiot monkey with an evil genius brain trying to take over the world and does things "for the oil" and trys to kill all the black people with hurricanes whilst placing them in the highest positions of government though they aren't qualified because he's a racist that's trying to let all the illegal's in for free while stupidly going it alone in Iraq and foolishly insisting on a coalition for N. Korea and killing Iraqi cililians for fun whilst trying to foil the good the outragous amounts of aid he sends to Africa while starting up the draft again....and having a 90 IQ, the bastard!
:mad:

You forgot about stem cells.

• Moderators

Turkish military is gunning for Northern Iraq right now.

"Turkish anger over the genocide resolution has led to commentary that Turkey would be less likely to take into account U.S. opposition to a unilateral Turkish action in Iraq, which could destabilize a relatively peaceful part of the country. Turkey's top general warned over the weekend that military ties between Turkey and the United States could be seriously damaged if the genocide resolution passes Congress."

• Members

"Turkish anger over the genocide resolution has led to commentary that Turkey would be less likely to take into account U.S. opposition to a unilateral Turkish action in Iraq, which could destabilize a relatively peaceful part of the country.
Turkey's top general warned over the weekend that military ties between Turkey and the United States could be seriously damaged if the genocide resolution passes Congress."

...well I don't know about you but I'm glad to have them on our side!

• Members
Turkish military is gunning for Northern Iraq right now.

"Turkish anger over the genocide resolution has led to commentary that Turkey would be less likely to take into account U.S. opposition to a unilateral Turkish action in Iraq, which could destabilize a relatively peaceful part of the country.
Turkey's top general warned over the weekend that military ties between Turkey and the United States could be seriously damaged if the genocide resolution passes Congress."

pelosi-election-night.jpg

All according to plan. Muhahahaha!

• Moderators
Of course they won't actually go through with it, they're just making empty threats to try and gain a concession from the US. What's even sadder is that Bush will give it to them, because he's a {censored}ing {censored}
:rolleyes:

Yes. He's such a {censored}. That's why he's held firm on his stances despite extremely low approval ratings.

• Members
"You're right"

No Texan left behind... :poke:

Under No Child Left Behind, Texas moved in the state educational ranks from in the mid forties to the mid twenties. Sadly, this program came to fruition after my formative years. :(

:D

• Members
Accusing George W Bush of being a dumbass/racist/etcetera= Ludicrous. Preposterous. Ridiculous!

Accusing Democrats of conspiracy treason=WE'VE GOT TO STOP THEM! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Nope, nothing "black and white" here.
:rolleyes:

I gave the dumbass option as well! :mad:

• Members

Under the topic of Liberalism is a Mental Disease, I humbly offer the following exhibits...

"Governor Deval Patrick plans to introduce an ambitious program today to assist Massachusetts communities in preventing foreclosures by pressing lenders to accept losses on their mortgages so that homeowners are able to sell their properties and pay off smaller loan balances," reports the Boston Globe.

and

"Some women's rights groups are expressing disappointment with the decision for Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni to lead Israel's delegation to next month's peace conference, saying among other things that she is not enough of a feminist," Ha'aretz reports:

The groups were also disappointed with the lack of representation of women at the summit.

The meeting in Maryland will be the first test of the implementation of a new amendment to the Knesset's law on women's equality, which states that women must receive "varied and appropriate" representation in government-appointed peace-negotiation teams.

But the feminist groups, headed by the International Women's Commission and Itakh: Women Lawyers for Social Justice, say they do not want Livni representing them. They say she is not sufficiently identified with feminist issues. The feminists also note that Livni is not perceived to be a devout peacenik, with a firm commitment to reconciliation between Israelis and Palestinians. Their preference, they say, would be to see a woman like the former MK Prof. Naomi Chazan, who is both a prominent feminist and a peace activist.

• Moderators
His approval just prior to the election was about 50% (obviously depending upon which poll you go by) which is more or less what he started out with

Back atcha'
:thu:

Um, his poll numbers have fallen since the day he got elected, save a brief time after 9/11. He has "stayed the course" in Iraq despite heavy opposition (even before the 2004 election), opposed stem cell research despite heavy opposition, faced intense scrutiny over supreme court nominees, done practically nothing about the border between the US and Mexico (much to the dismay of his most loyal backers) and stuck by an embattled Defense Secretary for literally years in spite of the "popularity" it cost him. I could continue with more examples of Bush sticking to what he thinks is right, but that would do little to advance the clear notion that you are ignorant of the current American President. Bush can be called many things. {censored} is not one of them.

Archived