Liberalism is a mental disorder.

dragon9666

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
sounds like someone has been listening to Michael Savage

Gavin Newsom has been talking about getting rid of all ROTC programs in high school for a few years now. The city has also had quite a few discussions about not allowing the Blue Angels to perform anymore because they feel that the air show sends a pro-war message. Uhmmm, ok. :rolleyes:

• CMS Author

Gavin Newsom has been talking about getting rid of all ROTC programs in high school for a few years now. The city has also had quite a few discussions about not allowing the Blue Angels to perform anymore because they feel that the air show sends a pro-war message. Uhmmm, ok.
:rolleyes:

Same mindset that says kids can't come to school in Halloween costumes...it either supports Satanism or looks down on hobos...

• CMS Author

How about the OP, equating people with liberal political beliefs with the mentally disturbed? Oh no wait, that's okay, as long as he doesn't accuse anyone of racism.

If the SF ex-mayor actually said that, I think calling him mentally disturbed is an understatement. Do you think it's a rational thought?

• Members

Gavin Newsom has been talking about getting rid of all ROTC programs in high school for a few years now. The city has also had quite a few discussions about not allowing the Blue Angels to perform anymore because they feel that the air show sends a pro-war message. Uhmmm, ok.
:rolleyes:

I actually heard about that on his show. The title of the thread is the same as one of his books, that's what I meant by my response.

logo.jpg

• Members

Yep

A political theory founded on the
natural goodness of humans
and the autonomy of the individual and favoring civil and political liberties, government by law with the consent of the governed, and protection from arbitrary authority.

Insanity!!
:eek:

That's the part where classical liberalism (ie The Enlightenment) and the Church tended to disagree. AS do I. humans are little more than uncivilized, unwashed barbarians, and must be taught to do and be good. No one is inherently good. Others will, of course, disagree :)

Archived