Liberalism is a mental disorder.

dragon9666

• Members

You debate from a position of complete weakness, because you have no facts. But that's OK. You've yet again proved you have ZERO. It's not just me. 2 other posters (lug and Emprov) have proven your position to be extremely flawed, as well.

FACT: Bush has mumbled pathetically over this fiasco

FACT: Bush mumbled pathetically over the Jyllands-Posten cartoons business

FACT: Bush did {censored} ALL over the crisis in Lebanon last summer

FACT: Bush has cravenly whimpered that finding bin Laden isn't an issue of any great importance

FACT: Bush decided that Vladimir Putin must be a thoroughly decent chap because, hey, no-one who wears a crucifix could possibly be evil!

Sorry, the man is soft

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Reparations.

I don't know if you were kidding or not with the "Reparations" comment, but I really hope you were. Do you have any idea how many government handouts and freebies the natives get today? Still, "Native Pride" has deteriorated into a joke and reservations have incredibly high rates of alcoholism, crime, and suicide compared to the general population. It just goes to show that being dependent on the welfare teat doesn't do anyone any good in the long run.

I think the natives should be integrated into the general population. The laws and benefits that apply to everyone else should apply to them as well.

• CMS Author

FACT: Bush has mumbled pathetically over this fiasco

FACT: Bush mumbled pathetically over the Jyllands-Posten cartoons business

FACT: Bush did {censored} ALL over the crisis in Lebanon last summer

FACT: Bush has cravenly whimpered that finding bin Laden isn't an issue of any great importance

FACT: Bush decided that Vladimir Putin must be a thoroughly decent chap because, hey, no-one who wears a crucifix could possibly be evil!

Sorry, the man is soft

Before you state FACT in caps, you should provide something more than your opinion following that word.

• Members

Before you state FACT in caps, you should provide something more than your opinion following that word.

I'm sorry, I thought they were reasonably well-established facts...perhaps you don't follow the news?

In either case, I'm still waiting for someone to address the real issue (but I have a suspicious feeling that they won't)

• CMS Author

I'm sorry, I thought they were reasonably well-established facts...perhaps you don't follow the news?

By all means show the news reports that clearly establish mumbling pathetically, doing "{censored}-all" and the rest of what you wrote, as 'reasonably well-established" facts. I never claim to be a news-hound, but nonetheless I must have missed those reports.

• Members
Under No Child Left Behind, Texas moved in the state educational ranks from in the mid forties to the mid twenties. Sadly, this program came to fruition after my formative years.
:(

:D

This means that Lug might possibly had become the greatest bassist in history of the instrument, if this program been enacted sooner?

This is a tragedy of biblical proportions!:D

• Members

My point is that, Turkey don't have the right to not be offended, and that for you to want to appease them because 'they might get a little bit upset' is the worst kind of PC pandering. And, as an aside, it makes your 'War on Islamic Terror' look really {censored}ing stupid when you're afraid to even acknowledge and recognise the genocide of 1.5 million people, committed by a country which happened to be...umm...oh what's the word for it...Islamic!
:idea:

I posted this about 5 pages ago, yet for whatever reason no-one seems to have posted a rebuttal. I thought this was what we we're supposed to be talking about...

I still have yet to be convinced that Bush has the courage to do the decent and honourable thing and stand up to the threat(!) from Turkey. If he does then I'll be happy to admit that I was wrong.

• Members

So news = Facts? THAT IS News!

What if the "news" contradicts itself or changes it's story?
Or distorts the story to fit a political agenda?

Which news do we believe?

Pick one or two or three or add your own:

CNN
Fox News
BBC
New York Times
National Review
International Herald Tribune
Le Monde
Pravda
Straits Times
US News and World Report
Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung

Help us out here!

We need to know which News we can trust!::D

• Members
Did he talk about he fought off the Viet Cong in Houston?
:confused:

:D:D:D

"Daddy, you needn't worry about the Rollling Stones- they have no political agenda. They're just a bunch of morphine addicts" -memo to GHWB from GWB 10/17/73, while GHWB was head of the CIA.

• CMS Author

I posted this about 5 pages ago, yet for whatever reason no-one seems to have posted a rebuttal. I thought this was what we we're supposed to be talking about...

I still have yet to be convinced that Bush has the courage to do the decent and honourable thing and stand up to the threat(!) from Turkey. If he does then I'll be happy to admit that I was wrong.

It's what you were talking about. The lack of a response would seem to prove that true.

The US is threatened by Turkey?

Oh, and I responded:

Look, may as well cool your jets. We've got a big-ass airbase there, and as long as we do, there won't be much bitch-slappin' going on there. Of course we've been planning to scrap most of the international bases, so maybe that'll change. But until then, you just gotta go with the hypocrisy....we're a riddle wrapped in a paradox surrounded by.....

• CMS Author

A couple of right-wingers having to be told that appeasement is a losing strategy, whilst they insist the media is full of it and not to be trusted...has the world gone topsy-turvy or something?
:confused:

I'm not a right-winger. I rail against stupidity no matter what color it wears.

I'm also not commenting on the "strategy". What I told you was the simple truth that as long as we have airbases, Turkey isn't going to get any bitch-slappin' from the US. I also told you it was hypocrisy, didn't I?

• Members

I'm not a right-winger. I rail against stupidity no matter what color it wears.

I'm also not commenting on the "strategy". What I told you was the simple truth that as long as we have airbases, Turkey isn't going to get any bitch-slappin' from the US. I also told you it was hypocrisy, didn't I?

Sorry, my mistake, I'll take that part back (at least with reference to yourself)

And, once again, I don't see the need for bitch-slappin'. But for the US legislative branch to allow itself to be blackmailed like this is pretty reprehensible.

Archived