Your groupies stories. Here.

brikus

• Members
Originally posted by MrKnobs

Keep in mind I'm just writing this on the fly, stream of consciousness stuff, no editing, no notes, no outline.

I will make it better later when I switch my editor in. Right now I'm just getting it all out while it's flowing.

Thanks for reading. smile.gif

Terry D.
You're doing a damn fine job here, Terry. Keep it up!

• Members

Terry, if I get the time (college, its just a matter of not doing enough of the stuff you're supposed to, right?) I'm going to compile all these stories, these deserve to be archived. I've been a silent follower in the stories in the PA forum from a WHILE ago, and now this. You really are a gifted writer.. that bit about a beautiful girl and her following, her being the sun, etc etc.... pretty freak'n good. Story just keeps getting better.

• Members

I think I might actually be older than Mixerman, if that's even possible. redface.gif
Have you read any of Aardvark's "Depths of My Stupidity" saga? It makes Mixerman's Diaries look like something you'd get from a freshman composition major. They're in Mixerman's forums, but the first ones might not be up anymore.

-Dan.

• Moderators
Originally posted by ctardi
I have copied everything into microsoft word so far, 15 pages of size 10 font. If it's alright with terry, I wouldn't mind editing it, maybe do something, not sure what, with it....Can you let me know if it's alright that I edit it?
Please don't, it's still a work in progress.

You might notice I've been gradually editing the whole thing back to the first chapter.

Terry D.

• Members

OK, if you can't beat them.....

I had a gig and when I packed up my stuff a girl that looked just like Angelina Jolie commented "nice ass!" everytime I bent down to pick up something. We shared a beer, and for once sake a girl bothered to stick around 'till I was finished packing up. Then we went home on a after party with my cousin....

...more to come... biggrin.gif

• Members

Please don't, it's still a work in progress.

You might notice I've been gradually editing the whole thing back to the first chapter.

Terry D.
I hadn't even noticed...once your done, i do have an idea, so i'll talk to you then. smile.gif