Your groupies stories. Here.

brikus

• Moderators
Originally posted by TheBeatButcher
What a fantastic story (or stories, I should say)!

Thanks, Terry!
Joe
All the stories and characters come together in the end, I'm just having a little trouble getting there because the side stories are so interesting, at least to me.

Then again, I lived them.

Thanks for the support.

Terry D.

• Members
Originally posted by dissonance
I swear I've read that Sandy/Candy story before. Have you written about it before because I'm sure I've heard it.

The part about Janis sounded a little familiar too but not enough to say I'm sure I've heard it before like the Sandy/Candy part.
The Sandy/Candy bit has been posted before.

• Members

I'm blown away. This is real good stuff. . .How about a novel where, no, make that a screenplay where some guy on the internet is telling the other guys on the internet something about this story. . .and we're all part of it. But the thing is, the story is real. Is it a horror story or erotic novel? . . .Whatever it is, Terry, you've got some real chops. I don't know if you played the guitar as well as you write, but you're missing out on your calling in life if you're spending more time working on computers instead of working with them in capturing your creative thoughts!

• Moderators
Originally posted by dissonance
I swear I've read that Sandy/Candy story before. Have you written about it before because I'm sure I've heard it.
Yes, it's posted over in the Stupid Stories thread on the Live Sound forum. It's part of the puzzle that fits into this, and I had told it as a short story previously.

I wonder if anyone has figured out what the unifying theme of the story is, aside from "groupies," of course.

Feel free to guess the ending. In any case I will write what actually happened as I've stayed true to reality so far.

Terry D.

P.S. Thanks to all for the kind words. I'm not so much trying to impress or entertain as I am to purge myself of these secrets. I literally shook for about 30 minutes after I wrote the last chapter above.

• Moderators
Originally posted by Rockys Mob
what do you call this story, MrKnobs?
I haven't decided, I have a couple of ideas. The best title I've come up with so far, which is the point of the piece, is too revealing of the ending, which was a surprise in real life and should be here as well.

I'm literally writing this just as it flows from memory, no outline, no plan. I've had to go back and do some slight edits in the earlier chapters for continuity. I actually hadn't planned to write more than the first segment.

It's important to think of this as a first draft, because that's what it is.

Terry D.

• Moderators
Originally posted by atc3434
Terry, I recall a story about a bolt action rifle, and a sucide attempt... part of this story?
No, that might still be posted over in Live Sound / Stupid Stories. She was actually the next girlfriend I had after Gail in this story.

You might be surprised to know I have nothing against either girl and still have fond memories of them to this day. They were both good women, each in their own way, I just wasn't ready for a good woman at that point in my life.

Terry D.