Your groupies stories. Here.

brikus

• Members
Originally posted by DougH
But brikus...what about your storiesredface.gif Tell us of the wild french women in your fine land.cool.gif

wait wait wait. I'm talking about groupies here...not women in general. So, to the widest extent, this thread can deal with these times our music has got us laid.

In my case, when I was a student, I hooked up with my ex-ex GF by playing my guitar and singing. redface.gif

• Members

Oh, I just remember a groopie story that I am less proud of:

As we were packing our stuff after the show, the bar was almost empty (you know, lights on, 5-6 people still hanging around). There was this guy sitting at a table alone, looking constantly in our direction. Being the paranoid that I am, I figured he was waiting for the perfect moment to snatch a guitar or something while we were looking elsewhere. So I made sure to look frequently in his direction so he knew that I knew he was there.

Anyway, as we are about finished and ready to start loading the truck, the guys stands up and start walking towards me. I quickly realized that I had the WRONG WRONG WRONG idea. He wasn't interested in musical gear, he was interested in my "man gear" eek.gif
The fact that I was looking in his direction frequently, he figured I was too. Being the polite fellow that I am, I told him that I was not who he thought I was and that was it.

Anyway, I try to dress and act in a more masculine way since then biggrin.gif
I don't mind gay people being attracted to me, it's rather flattering and I don't have anything to prove. But it does make you wonder: why did he think I was interested? Oh yeah, I kept looking at him *slaps his forehead*

• Members
Originally posted by Hardtailed
Oh, I just remember a groopie story that I am less proud of:

As we were packing our stuff after the show, the bar was almost empty (you know, lights on, 5-6 people still hanging around). There was this guy sitting at a table alone, looking constantly in our direction. Being the paranoid that I am, I figured he was waiting for the perfect moment to snatch a guitar or something while we were looking elsewhere. So I made sure to look frequently in his direction so he knew that I knew he was there.

Anyway, as we are about finished and ready to start loading the truck, the guys stands up and start walking towards me. I quickly realized that I had the WRONG WRONG WRONG idea. He wasn't interested in musical gear, he was interested in my "man gear" eek.gif
The fact that I was looking in his direction frequently, he figured I was too. Being the polite fellow that I am, I told him that I was not who he thought I was and that was it.

Anyway, I try to dress and act in a more masculine way since then biggrin.gif
I don't mind gay people being attracted to me, it's rather flattering and I don't have anything to prove. But it does make you wonder: why did he think I was interested? Oh yeah, I kept looking at him *slaps his forehead*
ha ha ha ha biggrin.gif
any pics of the outfit you were wearing that night ? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Members
Originally posted by JBJ
my ex boyfriend sung for our band for a good few years so i dunno if that counts as a groupie but I got more man-bum than the rest of the band put together at shows as a result.

the daddy of them all is boning him in the dressing room of the club Oasis got signed it 5 minutes before we went onstagecool.gif
rolleyes.gif

• Members

Here's one you all can use. Just fill in the blanks:

biggrin.gif

This story takes place in the summer of _____________. My band,
___________________ , was playing at _________________ , a local
drinking establishment that was part of the hot scene in
______________________ back then. Let me tell you, the place was
packed that night! Wall-to-wall babes in revealing, skin-tight
outfits.

The crowd was just getting warmed up when we took the stage. We
rocked that place like it had never been rocked before! I was
spot-on that night. When I ripped into the solo in
__________________________ , I was just in the zone.

I first noticed "her" during our next number, ____________________ .
Her name was __________________ and she was hot! She positioned
herself right in front of me and started shakin' those
_________________ right at me. When she smiled at me, I could see
__________________________ . I was hooked. The band finished off the
set with a scorching rendition of _________________________ and then
I set off to the bar in search of her. She wasn't hard to find. All
I had to do was look for the crowd of ____________ around her. As
soon as she saw me, she coyly flashed me her ____________________ .
I knew she wanted me.

I made my move towards her when I suddenly felt a jarring impact on
my right temple and was knocked senseless. When I came to, she was
nowhere to be found. I discovered that I had been hit by
___________________________ which had been
_____________________________ the subject of my affection. Bruised
and disoriented, I nevertheless finished the gig with
________________________ and drove the crowd wild.

As I was packing up my gear, I heard a __________________________
from close behind me. I knew that had to be her. We hopped in my
_____________________ and hit the road, stopping only for
______________________ on our way back to my place. I don't think I
need to tell you the rest.

• Members

one of my personal favorite groupie storys comes from Peoria Il, Basically playing to a decent amount of people (1000 at the expo gardens), some girl is eyeballing me whilest on stage, and between head whirls and axe chopping i would return the favor, stepped off stage after our set, she comes up to me and says "you were amazing" and me being the suave asshole that i am said "wanna come over here for a minute?" as i motion to the back stage area she follows, i walk into the bathroom and shut the door (she followed me in there) hah basically yea, just pulled my sweaty fresh off stage no washing, no cologne no nothing junk out and she dropped to her knees..... hahahahahahahahaha

ahhhhhhhhhhhh memories!

• Members
Originally posted by riffdaddy

If you're married but still have a story on which to elaborate, your gentleman status is seriously questionable.
Excellent point!

My favorite "groupy story"? Well, I was gigging in New Jersey about 9 years ago (June 30th, to be exact) and this fine looking, delightfully voluptuous gal grabbed my hand as I walked back from break and informed me that she wanted to marry me...

Sure enough, we got married about 14 months later. smile.gif

• Members

Groupies? Well, look at it this way... A couple of months ago I was playing guitar in an acoustic session in a pub. A 20-something gal plops down drunkenly on the chair next to me and exclaims that she just loves guitar players; all her boyfriends have been guitar players.

From way across the pub my wife's radar went ballistic. She was next to me in an instant and, dripping with sweetness, told the young lady she, too, liked guitar players and that was why she married this one.

• Members

I was running sound on the road for a band a few years ago. We were playing in a small town in South Dakota at a pretty big bar. There were a bunch of girls there that were hitting on the band pretty hard, most of them were pretty decent, but there was one that was pretty ugly that was following the singer around pretty close, he was getting pretty annoyed by her, you could tell.
So we get done with the gig and get the gear struck and started to load the truck. We walk outside and heres the ugly chick sitting outside waiting for us. While we're loading out she just sits there by the truck babbling about nothing and trying to get the singers attention, he's ignoring her, lol. So we finished loading and left the truck at the club since the hotel we were staying at was only a block away. We had invited some of the bar staff back to the hotel for some drinks and cards. So we walk back to the room and party for a while and I ended up sitting in a chair leaning back against the wall right by one of the beds. I must have been asleep for a while when I got woke up. I opened my eyes and it was pretty dark in the room. I could see the bed though, and there was the ugly girl naked and on top of the singer, humping him pretty hard. He's just laying there with his arms behind his head. Then he goes "Hey, let me know when you're done, I gotta get some sleep". It took all of my self control not to break out laughing and let on that I was awake. The poor girl gave him one or two more humps and rolled off of him, got her clothes on and left without a word. After the door closed, he just chuckled and went to sleep. The next day we were all giving him about it, turns out I wasn't the only one she woke up biggrin.gif

• Members
Originally posted by ATOMICDOG1
I was running sound on the road for a band a few years ago. We were playing in a small town in South Dakota at a pretty big bar. There were a bunch of girls there that were hitting on the band pretty hard, most of them were pretty decent, but there was one that was pretty ugly that was following the singer around pretty close, he was getting pretty annoyed by her, you could tell.
So we get done with the gig and get the gear struck and started to load the truck. We walk outside and heres the ugly chick sitting outside waiting for us. While we're loading out she just sits there by the truck babbling about nothing and trying to get the singers attention, he's ignoring her, lol. So we finished loading and left the truck at the club since the hotel we were staying at was only a block away. We had invited some of the bar staff back to the hotel for some drinks and cards. So we walk back to the room and party for a while and I ended up sitting in a chair leaning back against the wall right by one of the beds. I must have been asleep for a while when I got woke up. I opened my eyes and it was pretty dark in the room. I could see the bed though, and there was the ugly girl naked and on top of the singer, humping him pretty hard. He's just laying there with his arms behind his head. Then he goes "Hey, let me know when you're done, I gotta get some sleep". It took all of my self control not to break out laughing and let on that I was awake. The poor girl gave him one or two more humps and rolled off of him, got her clothes on and left without a word. After the door closed, he just chuckled and went to sleep. The next day we were all giving him about it, turns out I wasn't the only one she woke up biggrin.gif
that sounds a bit too cruel to be funny to me

• Moderators
Originally posted by chunkathalon

that sounds a bit too cruel to be funny to me
What sounds strange to me is they were rude to the girl before the dude was done. Otherwise it has the ring of truth from my experience.

Then again, when you're on the road and dead tired, having ingested a few illegal substances.....

Terry D.

• Members

our band played at a friends wedding some years ago. Everyone was openly telling the guy ,, dude, don't marry this chick, she's a whore! He just laughed and says hey, I knocked her up, i'm gonna do the right thing. So we do the wedding and it was a blast. Not your typical wedding. It was at a bar and it was a truely rockin time. Well, durring the coarse of the night, the bride starts flirting around with ALL the band guys. Our other guitarist was single and he was drinkin and gettin horned up. By the way, this girl was hot. Just a slut is all. Well she ended up following our guitar player home, walking in his house and fuckin his brains out on the wedding night! Two days later she was at my house but my then girlfriend was over so she just visited. Then I heard that same night she went to our drummers house and did him! WOW! Needless to say, they are divorced now.