Your groupies stories. Here.

brikus

• Members
Originally posted by MrKnobs

Sure, here it is, just for you:

"...and that's the last time I ever saw her. THE END."

You're welcome.

Terry D.

This whole story has been the mental equivalent of a dick tease, and I sincerely doubt the validity of the events....

However...

It was pretty engaging, and you did beg us to run over from OJ to take a look - and I took the bait, hook and line.

I just wanted you to get to the part where you find out she was a man, baby!

Thanks for a good story up till this point. You really should be writing novels now that you're retired. You're good at it. I dislike reading anything that isn't technical in nature, but you had me reading this, and hoping to find the next post. wink.gif

Peace bro!

biggrin.gif

• Moderators
Originally posted by tamoore

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

I still don't believe it, but it sounds cool! smile.gif

Thanks for the finish wink.gif
It's far from finished.

Unless Lee decides it's finished! eek.gif

That was the hardest segment to tell in PG fashion. I hope I succeeded. The rest is easy, and the most interesting part of the story.

smile.gif

Terry D.

• Members

It's far from finished.

Unless Lee decides it's finished! eek.gif

That was the hardest segment to tell in PG fashion. I hope I succeeded. The rest is easy, and the most interesting part of the story.

smile.gif

Terry D.

I think it was tasteful.... redface.gif

I've never heard anyone describe 'broken' sex before, without using the 'A' word smile.gif

• Members

Why does everyone assume Terry's lying? When has he lied or made up a bunch of crap in his last 15,000 (he has like 8000 more) posts? He's never seemed anything but honest to me. Why would he make it up? To gain "cool" points on the internet? Despite the fact that he has a website and band and identified himself personally?

Tell the rest of the story, it's a lot more interesting than my life redface.gif

• Members
Originally posted by Angry Grimace
Why does everyone assume Terry's lying? When has he lied or made up a bunch of crap in his last 15,000 (he has like 8000 more) posts? He's never seemed anything but honest to me. Why would he make it up? To gain "cool" points on the internet? Despite the fact that he has a website and band and identified himself personally?

Tell the rest of the story, it's a lot more interesting than my life redface.gif
I don't really think he's lying for the sole reason not many people, especially ones on a freaking guitar forum, could make that up.

• Members

More please..............please......I feel your pain.

I used to feel uncool, and music was my escape. I went from a who are you to a important someone real fast. During my freshman and sophmore year of highschool (I wont say how long ago that was), I couldent get any to save my life (I was the nice guy). Then I decided to start playing in bands (I had practiced for years without telling people at school). I became popular over night. I had girls throwing themselves at me, I must admit I felt powerful and full of pride. Then realism hit when I met a particular person, she changed my life, she liked my music but she saw past it and was more interested in me.
I had never even knew she existed thought I had seen her around for 2 years, she was even friends with many of my friends, but I was to self absorbed and busy getting popular tail to notice. Thankfuly I woke up and noticed her. I married her later and we are very happy together and she still supports my music.

• Members

Gotta work a little.

I'll come back to this thread, like a dog to its vomit. redface.gif

Terry D.
If you are makin' this {censored} up (which I don't think you are) ...you should quit the science gig (which I guess would also be made up biggrin.gif) and start writing.

...these tales read like a catcher in the rye style examination. The brutally honest introspection, while retrospective, is incredibly entertaining! smile.gif

• Members

...so one time I was busy banging this chick in some hick Texas town and this big dude with long hair came in to her house asking her roommate where the girl was that I was busy with and it really pissed me off 'cause I had already paid her up front.

Anyway, she told me to f-ck off since I couldn't get erect anyway and I said I wanted my money back but she screamed at me to leave. So I took a couple of joints off her bedside table and left while trying top pull my pants up.

The next guy seemed alright, and came out on the porch asking if I was alright. I told him everything was cool, but the problem was with those two hookers in the run down house. We lit up a couple of joints and then I left.

I wonder whatever happend to that long haired freaky guy..?

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Moderators
Originally posted by ratthedd
...so one time I was busy banging this chick in some hick Texas town and this big dude with long hair came in to her house asking her roommate where the girl was that I was busy with and it really pissed me off 'cause I had already paid her up front.

Anyway, she told me to f-ck off since I couldn't get erect anyway and I said I wanted my money back but she screamed at me to leave. So I took a couple of joints off her bedside table and left while trying top pull my pants up.

The next guy seemed alright, and came out on the porch asking if I was alright. I told him everything was cool, but the problem was with those two hookers in the run down house. We lit up a couple of joints and then I left.

I wonder whatever happend to that long haired freaky guy..?

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif
My hair fell out. frown.gif

biggrin.gif

Terry D.

P.S. You were right about them bitches. mad.gif

• Moderators
Originally posted by Angry Grimace
This is starting to turn into a novel. biggrin.gif
Keep in mind I'm just writing this on the fly, stream of consciousness stuff, no editing, no notes, no outline.

I will make it better later when I switch my editor in. Right now I'm just getting it all out while it's flowing.

Thanks for reading. smile.gif

Terry D.