Your groupies stories. Here.

brikus

• Members

Very short version (and general warning for giging overseas):

I did a gig in a fairly poor European country, met a girl, fooled around, and to my surprise she came to the States a month later in the hopes that I'd marry her so she could stay here. I fooled around a bit more but I told her no way and she ended up finding someone else to keep her here.

A few years later, I giged in the same country with another band. The exact same thing happened again! One of the guys in the band said that the girls there will hook up with just about any American guy that they can get, just to get out of thier situation.

• Members

Played a gig out of town and picked up quite a hottie at the bar. When we get back to the hotel none of the guys would get out of the 1 room we had so I had to spend all the money I'd earned that night on a room for the two of us. Anyway, we get in the new room and get to business. Suddenly I look up and the bass player is stood outside at the window, eating a piece of pizza, laughing his ass off. Luckily she found it pretty funny too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Originally posted by Hardtailed
I quickly realized that I had the WRONG WRONG WRONG idea. He wasn't interested in musical gear, he was interested in my "man gear" eek.gif
Some guy once came up to the stage, and I thought he was about to shout a request in my ear when I suddenly felt a wet thounge tickling my eardrum.... eek.gif

• Moderators
Originally posted by GCDEF

If you ever quite music and science, you could make a killing as an author. smile.gif
I don't have the imagination required for it. The stories I tell here on HC are things that really happened - I'm just recounting them. Making something interesting up is quite another skill.

Terry D.

P.S. Also I'm contemplating how to tell part 3 here. Part 3 contains information that is vital to the story but may be too off color for this forum. It reveals the secret hinted to in the first installment above.

I'll think of something.

• Members
I'll think of something
Once ya cross-over... Suspect this amazon was packing more than sHe let on.
Nah...lookit the evidence.

This story could go on a good ways; unknown to me at the time, that was the beginning of a 9 month relationship that would change my life, cost me my job, break up my band, end all my other relationships, and nearly get me killed
She's a pro. This one has it written all over her. She's a user AND she's smart. Get you hooked by always taking you to the edge then sending you back with ...."if you do this then I'll.....".

"If you call me then youcan f*** me..." "If I had some money I could....."
"Your band doens't like me.....blah blah blah"
"Your mom doesn't like me...no more ____ until you ____"

• Members

To Mr Knobs : try it another way. If it scares her when you start unbuttoning her jeans, grab her hands and have her unbutton yours. Of even smoother...start unbuttoning yours first.

If with these tips you manage to get poon, you HAVE to send me pics of it ! mad.gif

• Moderators
Originally posted by brikus
To Mr Knobs : try it another way. If it scares her when you start unbuttoning her jeans, grab her hands and have her unbutton yours. Of even smoother...start unbuttoning yours first.

If with these tips you manage to get poon, you HAVE to send me pics of it ! mad.gif
That girl is long gone.

The last time I saw her, she kicked the door of her house out of it's frame, while balancing on the other leg in a cast.

That was enough for me.

Terry D.

• Members
Originally posted by MrKnobs

I don't have the imagination required for it. The stories I tell here on HC are things that really happened - I'm just recounting them. Making something interesting up is quite another skill.

Terry D.

P.S. Also I'm contemplating how to tell part 3 here. Part 3 contains information that is vital to the story but may be too off color for this forum. It reveals the secret hinted to in the first installment above.

I'll think of something.

Just curious...how do you think women like her get so good at manipulating? Is it cause they are raised by a mother that hates men?confused.gif

• Members
Originally posted by fritzgog13
Last January we played a gig at a local bar, I noticed a big breasted brunette watching me for the 1st set. I know us drummers are Damn Sexy but this chick was practically bangin' me with her eyes!eek.gif So Inbetween sets I walked up to her and she bought me a drink... (Oh yah, you can see where this is going)

Actually, no, I didn't see where that was going at all. I thought you were going to say...

"She bought me a drink, and took me home and she grabbed my manhood, and I slid my hand up her thigh and...

SHE HAD A BIGGER DICK THAN ME..." eek.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....