Your groupies stories. Here.

brikus

• Members

...Need....Next...Chapter....NOW!!!!....uhhh.....( sucks thumb and cries while in fetile position, poised in the corner of the dark computer room)

Really though this story is my fuel right now, you should make a biography of your giging days so I can buy it.......man the wait is killing me, it's 2:30 in the morning and I keep checking this damn forum every minute or two for days now...

• Members

Yeah, what he said...Terry you could make BIG money by writing a book about this particular aspect of your gigging life. You could call it "groupie grabber", or "on stage and especially further" (I particularly like that one...but I want the credits if you use it wink.gif)

• Members
Originally posted by pink freud
martial artists are like that...

people look at me and think, "wow, a skinny guitar player"

they dont think, "wow, that guy has spent over half his life studying martial arts."

if people would think like that, there would be a lot less physical violence...
I'll second ths.

as i;'ve said. i'm not exactly unfazed if and when violence kicks off though i'm not bruce lee by any stretch of the imagination but i was at a party one night talkign to this overweight gay guy i know who's camper than elton john sucking cock in a tent.

he says he does martial arts and he's kicked alot of guys asses because he just looks like a fat poof but he's nimble and knows what to do. i'm more than a little skeptical since I'm a decent build and taller than him so he tells me to stand up and swing for him, no {censored} man he could have broke my arm if he really wanted to by time he had my ass on the floor in a hold.