Your teles or tele equivalents. Show me them.

amarr1

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I thought I'd raise this thread from the dead rather than start a NGD thread. After an ill advised period of not owning a tele I came to my senses and just picked this one up from Wildwood. It's a '59RI Thinskin.

PS: I love how this thing sounds with my pedals. Can't beat a tele for bringing out the best in delays, trems and some OD's.

59RITeleClose.jpg

Awesome teles on this thread!

I tried this week a tele like this one, MIJ by some small brand. Now I cannot stop thinking on that guitar, how awesome it was, and how I don't have the moneys to make it mine.. :facepalm::cry:

• Members

mine one and only. a girl named Sandoz

DSCN3578.jpg

one more angle:

DSCN3579.jpg

i really really like the saddles that Fender was using on the American Series guitars. These new vintage-styled 6 piece saddles just dont look right, and probably feel weird too. its nice to have these Am.Series saddles underneath my hand when palm-muting, they feel great... those 6-pieces dont look as comfortable.

in my opinion, its either these saddles (anyone have a specific name for em?) or the 3-piece vintage brass saddles, feel meh

• Members

i really really like the saddles that Fender was using on the American Series guitars
. These new vintage-styled 6 piece saddles just dont look right, and probably feel weird too. its nice to have these Am.Series saddles underneath my hand when palm-muting, they feel great... those 6-pieces dont look as comfortable.

in my opinion, its either these saddles (anyone have a specific name for em?) or the 3-piece vintage brass saddles, feel meh

those were great saddles. no idea why they went back to the old-fashioned ones again... it makes sense for "reissues" to have the old saddles, but the new american std. guitars should have those newer saddles and the two-point trem. I guess the purists must have complained :idk:

Archived