Your teles or tele equivalents. Show me them.

amarr1

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Screw the bridge PU, is that a middle PU i see? Are the poles just sticking out of the pickguard?

Ah, sorry folks. I probably should have explained it while posting the pic since I have been asked about this before:

The thing on the bridge is a palm G Bender and I also have a B bender which is actived by the strap. The picks ups are two Joe Barden's and in the middle there's a Duncan P90 which indeed has just the poles sticking through the pickguard.

The volume pot is a push/pull. The body has a tortoise binding with herringbone purfling and the neck is one piece quarter sawn maple with 2 Keith banjo tuners on both E strings.

This guitar was built in 1992 by Philippe DuBreuille. You can check his amazing designs on his website: http://www.dubreuille-guitar.com/

• Members

I love the simplicity of this tele
:love:
(the strap is cool too!)

Thanks> Couch guitar straps. They rule! I endorse them for free, haha. As do a bunch of hipsters around these parts.

And well. You can't beat a black tele with a white pickguard.

I'd love to get a Golden/metallic/bronze w/e the color is like niteflies and do the new Fender thing with the Filterons.

Archived