OT: BO

scolfax

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to work with a guy who was the opposite, drowned himself in aftershave or something... it made me {censored}ing choke and gave me watery eyes.

Believe it or not, that's a well-known studio faux pas - too much perfume or after shave is a no-no. :cop: It's probably better than BO, but not my much.

• Members

one time we were on a flight from Rome to Bari, Italy. there was a guy sitting the row in front of us that had BO so bad that my wife literally had to go to the bathroom to keep from vomitting. in a way, i kind of had to tip my cap to the guy--anything that has that kind of power needs to be respected.

• Members

Just a little FYI; soak a small rag in vinegar and rub the pits. (and any place else that needs it)

That'll take care of BO.

lyTn_m4oMww

Also I learned in psychology class that the smell that inately turns women on sexually is BO... perhaps it's an instinctual thing, HOWEVER I don't recommend trying it ..... the brain tends to trump the sexy thought part

• Members

Believe it or not, that's a well-known studio faux pas - too much perfume or after shave is a no-no.
:cop:
It's probably better than BO, but not my much.

oh, I can believe it alright, jeez just have a wash with some soap and a little spray of mild deodorant is more than enough, no need to make the place smell like a whore's boudoir.

• Members

When I first moved to Taiwan you couldn't buy deodorant! I taught a class of 50 girls right after gym class, stunk like holy hell. Now I live in Turkey, you can buy it everywhere, but nobody uses it apparently.

• Members

ive gotten to the point until i get a promotion or something i dont see the point in shaving everyday anymore. a few years from now, who knows? maybe i wont see the point is showering everyday. maybe ill get in some type of mon, wed, fri shower/ shave situation. sounds pretty {censored}ing sweet, actually. OP- youre a sucker, your stank ass coworkers got it all figured out.

{censored} shaving everyday. That {censored}s expensive, unless you have a sissy beard and can use an electric razor.

• Members

When I first moved to Taiwan you couldn't buy deodorant! I taught a class of 50 girls right after gym class, stunk like holy hell. Now I live in Turkey, you can buy it everywhere, but nobody uses it apparently.

Tell that to my first calculus professor. He was from turkey and smelled like a French whore 24/7.

• Members

they are like olfactory bullies...instead of sand kicked in our face, they hurl fetid remains of their essence at us. Taint talking about just pit sleaze here, but grundle gulch is givin' off some of the days adventures in its own green filth fog....ahhh I love language....hope I didn't make any grammar errors, the Arizona grammar marshal has been spotted in these parts. Who farted? I'm lookin' in conky's direction.....:cop:

Archived