OT: BO

scolfax

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

{censored}ing nasty, BO is one of the things that annoys me the most...

Shower, bath in febreeze etc whatever you need to do to not have it...

Bring a febreeze bottle to work and spray it at him when he's stank.

• Members

ive gotten to the point until i get a promotion or something i dont see the point in shaving everyday anymore. a few years from now, who knows? maybe i wont see the point is showering everyday. maybe ill get in some type of mon, wed, fri shower/ shave situation. sounds pretty {censored}ing sweet, actually. OP- youre a sucker, your stank ass coworkers got it all figured out.

• Members
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYUVpJjIeSk

oh yeah and this, ever know one of those dudes who wears really expensive clothes, yet always smells like the crotch end of a pro wrestlers tights? I knew this French artist in NY,....yikes, really expensive silk shirts and always wore sharp jackets and shoes and watches and {censored}, but he could funk a room up in short order! :lol:
You can't judge a book by looking at the cover indeed.

• Members

some type of mon, wed, fri shower/ shave situation.

yeah, it's clearly this... he'll probably have a bath tonight and be all sweet smelling in the morning.

...not exactly a mystery is it?

I used to work with a guy who was the opposite, drowned himself in aftershave or something... it made me {censored}ing choke and gave me watery eyes.

• Members

^ I'm honored.

I tend to do this with patients we get from the nursing home who crap their pants. I can fart in the back of the ambulance on the way to the hospital and nobody knows it was me.

• Members

^ I'm honored.

I tend to do this with patients we get from the nursing home who crap their pants. I can fart in the back of the ambulance on the way to the hospital and nobody knows it was me.

the very 1st sig, ever in my nearly 11,000 posts.....and it is about flatulence, telling I suppose.

• Members

not too strange. perhaps he has a weekly shower. tell us OP, is it always the same days of the week?

You may be right about her schedule. I think she does yoga after work at least once a week, and would bet that the worst days are the days after.

Archived