fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (amazing guitar content)

echodeluxe

• Members

i played this amazing guitar at Haight Ashbury Music in SF today:

0266400302_frt_wlg_001.jpg

into a mastortron and blues jr.

first, DAMN. it felt so great. what an amazing neck. and i dont care what yall say, those enforcer wide range pickups sound really great.

should i get this or another sheraton? {censored}.

side note: I NEED A MASTOTRON. and by "need" i mean "need to build my own".

• Members

Those things are super comfy, though I wish the body was a hair bigger (yes I know it wouldn't be a mustang then). I love the tonal variation, but the upper switches aren't the most convient to use if you wanted to make a change very very quickly. Still would though if the price was better.

• Members

I've come to a point in my life when I can comfortably admit that I'm way too big of a guy to play a Mustang in public.

I would look like an idiot.

Pffft. Billy Corgan is like 6'5" and played a Mustang and he never looked like an idi...

OK, you might be on to something

• Members

Has anyone compared the '65 Mustang RI and the Mustang Special? Specifically, I'm interested in how the necks compare.

I believe the bodies of the Specials are a little shorter.

IIRC, the special bodies are shorter, but their necks are a tad fatter, same scale length, not sure on exact sizes.

• Members

Pffft. Billy Corgan is like 6'5" and played a Mustang and he never looked like an idi...

OK, you might be on to something

Yeah...not for very long :)

Honestly, I almost feel like strats are too small for me but whatever. I like them.

Archived