fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (amazing guitar content)

echodeluxe

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Pawnshop Mustang is killer lots of nice sounding tones and the cleans are gorgeous. Super fast neck, comfortable to play, tons of pickup configurations, and incredibly resonant for such a small guitar.

Only issue I had was a faulty 3-way toggle, since replaced with as Switchcraft "shorty". I also changed that ugly ass Strat hardtail to a string-through Toronado bridge which has a lower profile and fits the pickguard. Wasn't sure how that would work out it but the mod was simple, not drop-in simple, but easy enough and everything setup so much better with the new bridge in place.

zk3jv.jpg

• Members

Pawnshop Mustang is killer lots of nice sounding tones and the cleans are gorgeous. Super fast neck, comfortable to play, tons of pickup configurations, and incredibly resonant for such a small guitar.

Only issue I had was a faulty 3-way toggle, since replaced with as Switchcraft "shorty". I also changed that ugly ass Strat hardtail to a string-through Toronado bridge which has a lower profile and fits the pickguard. Wasn't sure how that would work out it but the mod was simple, not drop-in simple, but easy enough and everything setup so much better with the new bridge in place.

zk3jv.jpg

damn! that bridge...

• Members

that guitar is nice!

in case youre not savvy, its a pawn shop special.

oh also yeah {censored} it all the blues jr is such the amp for me. i love the sound of that goddamn thing.

yeah such a good amp. its way louder than it should be and sounds great with dirt pedallllls

• Members

zk3jv.jpg

There is something that looks like a metal puddle on the neck pickup. My only conclusion is that your neck pickup is really a T-1000. You are in grave danger. Send your guitar to me if you want to live.

• Members

There is something that looks like a metal puddle on the neck pickup. My only conclusion is that your neck pickup is really a T-1000. You are in grave danger. Send your guitar to me if you want to live.

Saw it too. Just standard chrome but camera-flash-reflection-magic exposed T-1000 loaded in the neck. Srsly, that pickup sounds exceptional, makes sense now....

Archived