Supernatural Ambient Reverb

BHz_econo

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You must have called his 1-900 number.

He called me actually! When I won the VMSD.

Also holy {censored}tits, that spring sound is amazing! This pedal is so {censored}ing cool. I would love to pair this with the Fender Excelsior, what a killer rig that would be.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ProGuitarShop

View Post

I know, I know. I actually said to Andy, the last thing we need to do is play more Pink Floyd. The riff just showed off the sweep of the phase really well. Requested noted. cool.gif

icon_lol.gif this is good

"Andy, the Floyd has reached maximum saturation. Time to double down on the QOTSA and Black Keys" biggrin.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zappa74

View Post

icon_lol.gif this is good

"Andy, the Floyd has reached maximum saturation. Time to double down on the QOTSA and Black Keys" biggrin.gif

Viva Voce, Smashing Pumpkins, and Deerhoof please

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by echodeluxe

View Post

really? i dont mean to be inflammatory or whatever but its an internet clip about a new reverb pedal. i mean, does it bug you that much?

Its the proudly boasting the virtue of made in the USA while stealing others IP I have a problem with, comes of hypocritical. While those clips are all big money studio stuff for which the cast and crew was likely well paid, imagine if it were an indie film you made and you needed to pay the rent. Would you be happy that someone was profiting (albeit indirectly) off of your work while you struggled to pay the bills? I love Digitech and while I've never done business with PGS I typically enjoy their vid demos. I just have a big issue with "borrowing" IP.

Anyway, sorry for the rants. The pedal sounds great! I hope it sells like hotcakes.

Archived