Supernatural Ambient Reverb

BHz_econo

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by stratedge09

View Post

Damn that sounds good! Was that cut out at 1:05 when you changed presets?

Yes. It's a bit of a drawback if you're going to switch live. Although, I think every reverb I've played with multiple settings does something like that. The Flint has it's own thing where all the repeats you've had going just disappear when you switch presets.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by HP Hovercraft

View Post

There's a guy on TGP that is so pissed off that the Supernatural's shimmer doesn't sound exactly like the Strymon Blue Sky's that he made a thread about it. icon_lol.gif

Of course he's never actually used the Hardwire.

Ha this is the definition of BHz! HA! He just can't let it go!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Loobs

View Post

I have to say the demos of this thing sound rad. I'd love to get one.

I especially liked PGS' Andy doing Runnin' With The Devil with the piped in DLR vocals.

WUT? wheres that video? icon_lol.gif

• Members

All kidding aside, it really is a fun pedal. None of my amps have reverb, so I may be easily impressed. Nevertheless, it works really well for adding a little more dimension to the sound - "filling in the spaces" - that I've missed playing bone dry for so long. The added craziness its capable of is an added bonus.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by V

View Post

Eh, I dunno. Sounds very 80s to me.

I suppose it kinda does, I love the clean sounds, I am a big Abecrombie fan, it reminds me of 80's and 90's era ECM recordings which I adore. I picked up a Hall of Fame today, played for an hour, it is going back. I couldn't find my sound in it, I found it very dark, even with the tone up all the way. Try try again.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle

View Post

Not yet. Wait 6-12 months and he'll get around to trying it, make a big thread about how it tickles his jimmies and they berate hcfx for not talking about it (anymore).

lol

Archived