HCFX BOTB 2012 - Official Rules List and Guidelines

Aristotle

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amps, attenuators, guitars, lap steels, synths, drum machines and samplers, FX processors, DAWs, etc. are all fine. One photo only though, and please include your pedalboard in the picture.

I would love to do this but I don't think it would fit ha ha.

• Members

Tl;dr my question is: can our board pic be of two boards? My main "board" is currently split between a PT-2 (modulation, drive i.e. pedals that get switched on and off) and a PT-Mini that sits on my amp (noise suppressor, EQ, reverb i.e. pedals I don't switch on and off), so could I enter that or does it have to be on one?

• Members

Tl;dr my question is: can our board pic be of two boards? My main "board" is currently split between a PT-2 (modulation, drive i.e. pedals that get switched on and off) and a PT-Mini that sits on my amp (noise suppressor, EQ, reverb i.e. pedals I don't switch on and off), so could I enter that or does it have to be on one?

Yeah in the past we've had it be fine if it was on two boards.

• Members

Entered! Preparing for "{censored} Outsider/TGP" hatred as I pretty much only post around this time of year plus skepticism that I use a Snark. Anyway, thanks for this. I always love seeing a pile of boards at once, plus it reminds me to spend more time in the DOOM thread.

• Members
:confused:
Entered! Preparing for "{censored} Outsider/TGP" hatred as I pretty much only post around this time of year plus skepticism that I use a Snark. Anyway, thanks for this. I always love seeing a pile of boards at once, plus it reminds me to spend more time in the DOOM thread.

• Members

Sorry about my post all - I meant to come off silly/self-depricating and ended up coming off snarky (get it?! Ha!...uh, sorry). In a weird mood today as an oil change turned into a $1,000 repair. ANYWAY - happy to be a part of this again and sorry about my idiot post above.

Archived