HCFX BOTB 2012 - Official Rules List and Guidelines

Aristotle

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We should push back the entry date by a week, in case the Mobius is released on 12/4. It would be interesting to see how many boards it instantly went on.
:lol:

I can't imagine TOO many HCFX folks having a Mobius. TGP and TalkBass will lap it up. They've already got a huge thread about it, before it's even released.

• Members

Oh wuzzup broke ass chumps.

Thought you'd get away with your {censored}ing sympathy votes and HM fraudulent electioneering?? {censored} that. The TRUE CHAMP with the Toan that make yo mama Moan is cummin' to deThroan all y'all broke muthafukaz. Only this time I ain't gonna talk--because it's ALREADY clear who the TRUE CHAMP is. I knew it was going to be too easy this time--so i'm coming in with one-hand tied behind my back. I decided using 5 pedals was just to easy--so I included a piece of {censored} HM v3 fuzz (that i'll be getting rid of tomorrow--finally) as some board filler just so the composition of my pic wasn't all {censored}ed up. But just pretend it isn't there--because even with the other 4 pedals alone, i'd probably smoke EVERYONE in EVERY category. I don't give a {censored}. So suck it, like yo mama do fo me. 0

Enter'd.

• Members

Oh wuzzup broke ass chumps.

Thought you'd get away with your {censored}ing sympathy votes and HM fraudulent electioneering?? {censored} that. The TRUE CHAMP with the Toan that make yo mama Moan is cummin' to deThroan all y'all broke muthafukaz. Only this time I ain't gonna talk--because it's ALREADY clear who the TRUE CHAMP is. I knew it was going to be too easy this time--so i'm coming in with one-hand tied behind my back. I decided using 5 pedals was just to easy--so I included a piece of {censored} HM v3 fuzz (that i'll be getting rid of tomorrow--finally) as some board filler just so the composition of my pic wasn't all {censored}ed up. But just pretend it isn't there--because even with the other 4 pedals alone, i'd probably smoke EVERYONE in EVERY category. I don't give a {censored}. So suck it, like yo mama do fo me. 0

Enter'd.

Well at least you're humble.

• Members

I am going for the simplicity vote in the bass effect category this year. I pondered the themes of "Made In Indiana" or "Made by Mooer" or "Sponsored by John Deere", but I settled on "Simple Enough for Player99 and Hiwatt Bob To Use". ;)

caeman.png

Archived