HCFX BOTB 2012 - Official Rules List and Guidelines

Aristotle

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We haven't required it in the past. Some people get all snooty about it but it hasn't been illegal. These are the same people who are stoned and drunk on the forums 24/7 mind you. The ones who should be awaiting an utter utter smashing by the numeral V.

• Members

Correct. Anything that the signal passes through counts as a pedal. Expression pedals, amp switches, tuners in the tuner-out of a volume pedal...don't count as a pedal. Volume pedals, pedal tuners, etc...do count.

This may have been addressed but what about a pedal that's in another pedal's effects loop? Would that count, even though it can't be used independently?

• Members

Oh wuzzup broke ass chumps.

Thought you'd get away with your {censored}ing sympathy votes and HM fraudulent electioneering?? {censored} that. The TRUE CHAMP with the Toan that make yo mama Moan is cummin' to deThroan all y'all broke muthafukaz. Only this time I ain't gonna talk--because it's ALREADY clear who the TRUE CHAMP is. I knew it was going to be too easy this time--so i'm coming in with one-hand tied behind my back. I decided using 5 pedals was just to easy--so I included a piece of {censored} HM v3 fuzz (that i'll be getting rid of tomorrow--finally) as some board filler just so the composition of my pic wasn't all {censored}ed up. But just pretend it isn't there--because even with the other 4 pedals alone, i'd probably smoke EVERYONE in EVERY category. I don't give a {censored}. So suck it, like yo mama do fo me. 0

Enter'd.

The wolf on the top of the hill.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by guitardustin

View Post

Hmmm I should have straightened my pedals and used something other than an iphone to take the pic. icon_lol.gif

I guess there's always next year

Don't worry about that. Prizes are selected just based on entering. Which reminds me, I need to enter soon.

• Members

I'd to enter the budget category.

I've got a Devi Ever Hyperion 2 that I got for free in one of her giveaways. I've seen the current version (which looks a lot different to mine) available for $200 in a couple of places. I'm pretty sure the version I have never sold anywhere near that much.

Would it fit into the

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by V

We haven't required it in the past. Some people get all snooty about it but it hasn't been illegal. These are the same people who are stoned and drunk on the forums 24/7 mind you. The ones who should be awaiting an utter utter smashing by the numeral V.

All right, this will be my first ever BOTB entry. Thanks to Aristotle and all contributors!

Archived