Mooer code

renula

• Members

I pay with DHL and receive my effect of green in 5 days after shipment.How many days of you?

Quote Originally Posted by Strat87

View Post

My eleclady came today, much quicker than I expected too. Seems pretty slick, at least through my practice amp. Next time I won't spend the couple of bucks for the tracking number because its pretty useless.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tlacking is vely helpful. Shipped October 9...now says:

Code:

Status Date	Status Description

25-10-2012 INFORMATION RECEIVED

(This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)

Thanks Len!

• Members

I got the Reecho and Ana Echo last night. They both sound really nice but the Reecho is pretty awesome. Sounds better than a lot of delays I've used. With the it set to TapeEcho, the effects level at noon and the feedback fully clockwise you are in ambient bliss.

I don't really like the Ana Echo or I should say I really don't have a use for it. It only gets slightly longer than slapback.

• Members

I ordered the NEW! MOOER Triangle Buff True bypass on 10/16, it arrived 10/27. I paid the extra $2.50 for tracking, forgetting that "Registered Mail" means you have to sign for it. So of course I missed the doorbell, and now I wait until Monday to pick it up at the P.O.

YMMV facepalm.gif

Here's a list of codes I received from Marcmart.com:

50% OFF Mooer Coupon code: wtfmooer

15% Joyo Coupon code: wtfjoyo

30% OFF new joyo jf-30 to jf-39: wtf2012joyo

10% OFF Moen COupon code: wtfmoen

45% OFF dr.j coupon code: wtfdrj

6% OFF moen gec9 coupon code: wtfgec9

10% Caline Coupon Code: wtfcaline

joyo jf-36: wtfjf36

joyo jp-01: wtfjp01

joyo jf-39: wtfjf39