Mooer code

renula

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The used prices on the Guyatone VT3, MD3 and FL3 are higher than the discount on these cute mooers. And I like the sound of both. Someday, I will have that all MIJ board, including getting a piece of wood from Japan to mount them on. There is a seller on eBay with the MT3, but he is asking way too much for a used tuner. The BE2 has been particularly difficult to find.

• Members

Robo, you need to straighten up.

The days of over spending for rehashed fuzz pedals are over. This is a new dawn of buying rehashed Boss pedals directly from China because they are cheap and come in tiny boxes.

The game has changed! Change with it or be left behind.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by plaidbeer

View Post

I gave in. Was considering a G3x multi but decided to give the Ensemble King and Elec Lady a go.

Did the exact same thing. Was gonna go with a used G3 but just decided to get the EK and the EL. Id say I will still get a G3x eventually.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by plaidbeer

View Post

I gave in. Was considering a G3x multi but decided to give the Ensemble King and Elec Lady a go.

Did the exact same thing. Was gonna go with a used G3 but just decided to get the EK and the EL. Id say I will still get a G3x eventually.

Archived