Sign in to follow this  
renula

Mooer code

The used prices on the Guyatone VT3, MD3 and FL3 are higher than the discount on these cute mooers. And I like the sound of both. Someday, I will have that all MIJ board, including getting a piece of wood from Japan to mount them on. There is a seller on eBay with the MT3, but he is asking way too much for a used tuner. The BE2 has been particularly difficult to find.

Robo, you need to straighten up.

The days of over spending for rehashed fuzz pedals are over. This is a new dawn of buying rehashed Boss pedals directly from China because they are cheap and come in tiny boxes.

The game has changed! Change with it or be left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by vulcaniza P

View Post

he's just mad his credit card refused him from getting the whole line of mooer minis.

fixd

Attention Mooer: Please make a Ring Modulator like the Electro Harmonix Frequency Analyzer. (The big knob should be "Frequency").

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by plaidbeer

View Post

I gave in. Was considering a G3x multi but decided to give the Ensemble King and Elec Lady a go.

Did the exact same thing. Was gonna go with a used G3 but just decided to get the EK and the EL. Id say I will still get a G3x eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by plaidbeer

View Post

I gave in. Was considering a G3x multi but decided to give the Ensemble King and Elec Lady a go.

Did the exact same thing. Was gonna go with a used G3 but just decided to get the EK and the EL. Id say I will still get a G3x eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by mmolteratx

View Post

Just got an e-mail saying the Reecho is backordered for a week. Even though they told me my order shipped on Thursday. facepalm.gif

Same story here. I just emailed to ask about this.

I also got my shipping notice on Thursday. Haven't heard anything else but my tracking number still shows nothing. The money no refuse me marcmart please no refuse me too.

Damn it, the email was in the spam folder. I asked to cancel my entire order. Sending a shipping notification when the items haven't shipped yet is most uncool.

marcmart refuse me