Mooer code

renula

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by mmolteratx

View Post

According to their site, my order shipped via DHL on the 11th, though they have no record of the tracking number and on the 14th, they e-mailed me telling me that the ReEcho was out of stock and that it would be exactly one week until they could ship it. So I reply saying that's fine, just let me know when it ships. So over a week later and I haven't heard anything since.

Email stating that Reechos are back in stock and my order will ship soon. And by soon they mean?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by renula

View Post

thumb.gif which are your favorites so far?

Hard to say, I was surprised by most of them...

I really liked the Pitch Box, Green Mile (love the mods), Reverb (didn't have a shimmer reverb yet),... (still have to try the 2 I received yesterday)

LordRiffenstein already reviewed 6 of them:

http://www.effectsdatabase.com/reviews

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Beyer160

View Post

Yeah, the Joyos all went up $15 in the last day or so.

ah so i wasn't imagining it. If i could've picked up the eq for the really cheap price i might have, but think i'll pass now. Still will probably get some mooers.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoFreq

View Post

Hard to say, I was surprised by most of them...

I really liked the Pitch Box, Green Mile (love the mods), Reverb (didn't have a shimmer reverb yet),... (still have to try the 2 I received yesterday)

LordRiffenstein already reviewed 6 of them:

http://www.effectsdatabase.com/reviews

I entirely agree with the impression of the Pitch Box. The detune at low setting is awesome.

• Members

Went outside and saw the mailman sitting in the shade in his truck. He was listening to some punk rock. Had my box on the truck! Now I have to go do some "work" without actually opening it. Might by that Music Man amp on the way home.

Things are looking up for LSD.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by LSDis4me

View Post

Went outside and saw the mailman sitting in the shade in his truck. He was listening to some punk rock. Had my box on the truck! Now I have to go do some "work" without actually opening it. Might by that Music Man amp on the way home.

Things are looking up for LSD.

"Let it flow"

Archived