Sign in to follow this  
renula

Mooer code

Quote Originally Posted by caeman

View Post

My Trelicopter and Pitch Box have apparently left Singapore soil as of a few days ago.

YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL ACCEPTING PACKAGES FROM SINGAPORE.

I HAD SOMETHING DELIVERED FROM SINGAPORE ONCE AND AFTER I SIGNED FOR IT AN ORIENTAL MAN BEAT ME WITH A {censored}ING STICK FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES, CLAIMING THE PACKAGE HAD MADE A MARK ON THE AIRPLANE.

Got a tracking number for the Super Bender 10 days ago...when I try to track it, it says something like "parcel couldn't be found". {censored} sucks.

Pickle, that is an added service. Many people have to pay extra for that, but you apparently got it free of service. That shows what an honored and valued customer you are! biggrin.gif

Quote Originally Posted by k tone

View Post

My traking nuber no work

Did you enter it in its native language of Chinese?

Quote Originally Posted by macadood

View Post

i no get traking even. hopefully it arrives at some point

Some of the guys on ShortScale ordered them and I was told it would be a "few days" before you could actually track your package after getting the tracking number. It's been 3 days since I got my tracking # and nothing.

IMG_1318.jpg

Damn they're tiny! The biggest surprise out of all three is the ElecLady. I was never a fan of flanger but this sounds really nice, especially with the Ensemble King. All sorts of warped and bendy.

Thanks for the Mooer code!

Ordered the Triangle Buff 10/16. Paid extra 2.50 for Registered Airmail Delivery. Tracking check on 10/19 shows only

"INFORMATION RECEIVED

(This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)".

I'm not complaining, I've ordered from the Mysterious Orient before, and yes, here in the USA we are spoiled. Two weeks delivery is not going to be unusual, so remember that next time you want to poop on the magnificent U.S. Postal Service you bratty little babies.

wave.gif

10/20 update: On the way, that's what the website say. Goodie goodie.

Just ordered a Trolocopter, cheers for the code renula thumb.gif

Praying customs won't get me, they always do whenever I think I got a bargain cry.gif

I'm looking for clips of the Mooer 'solo'. Don't know for sure, but it looks like it's supposed to be based on either the Suhr Riot or the Shiba driveidn_smilie.gif

Anyway, just ordered a Cruncher.

Also: Seems like they've got most classic od/dist pedals, but they're missing at least one I'd be intrested in...

Make a damn Hotcake clone alreadymad.gif