Mooer code

renula

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by |||||

View Post

wtf accessories has a code "wtf" to get the pure octave for $49 if anyone is interested. just to warn you... the pitch tracking sucks.

I was told (by somebody who has one) that it's accurate... but gets "warbly" if you crank the mix.

• Members

All the Mooer pedals are $88 across the board on their ebay store so they must be adjusting the price on the website just to accommodate the discount code.

Still $60 ain't that bad and it's not like you'll find them cheaper elsewhere idn_smilie.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by woolyh

View Post

Still $60 ain't that bad and it's not like you'll find them cheaper elsewhere idn_smilie.gif

well, sure, but i might think they're too dear everywhere then icon_lol.gif $60 is getting up above "impulse buy/for teh lulz" pricing...

Quote Originally Posted by kylef

View Post

Ordered an ana delay from Marcmart on Friday....still down as 'processing'.

How long were people from the UK waiting for theirs?

my order was still showing "processing" last night (haven't checked since) and i ordered last sunday... frown.gif

• Members

Tonight's FX setup for "play time":

Squier Tele -> de Lisle Fuzz -> Mooer Pitch Box (Detune, -1) -> Mooer Trelicopter (Depth 3:00, Rate 3:00)-> Mooer Pure Boost (Vol max, Gain 9:00)

Sometimes, I give myself a practice time that has no purpose other than to make sounds and just see what happens. With the guitar, I set the Detune to -1 or -2 to add some bass voice. I have a Delta Lab Delay on the way to add some digital delay to the mix.

Archived