Mooer code

renula

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK, questions after I tried them for 5 min.

Ensemble King chorus - has anyone else found that the effect is not very strong, and also that it lacks sparkle?

Shimverb - does anyone else find it a bit ice-pickey and almost sybillating, even when used in room reverb mode?

I'll spend more time with them before flogging them on, but initial reaction is one of disappointment, especially compared to the demos. I also wonder if there's a QC issue.

*update*

Spent about 20min with the ensemble king this morning, and I can get some OK tones, but it sounds a little congested and dull still with a (bright, sparkly) 2 humbucker guitar. Will try a strat later, but I haven't got close to the quality or depth of the Prymeaxe youtube tone yet. I'd really hoped it would replace the rather excessively large Rocktron Deep Blue chorus on my board, just to save some space. In direct comparison the Rocktron is open, transparent and shimmery, giving the guitar immense depth and sparkle.

Makes me wonder again if there is a QC issue.

• Members

WTFaccessories sucks at packing. I ordered two pure octaves (one for a friend) and received them in an over-sized tyvek package. I opened it up to find both pedals had slipped out of what little bubble wrap had been provided and one of the boxes broken. luckily, no scratches/damage/everything works fine. scared the {censored} out of me. they need to get their {censored} together over there.

/rant.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by |||||

View Post

WTFaccessories sucks at packing. I ordered ....

How long did they take to arrive ? Their site offers no clues about how they ship that I can find Except for a promise to "Deliver goods to our customers all over the world with speed and precision"

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by brebis View Post
No more Mooer pedals at Marcmart today...?
Quote Originally Posted by woolyh View Post
They're still there.
The pages for the pedals are there but the search that lets you find them is borked.

If you search for 'mooer', nothing. If you search for a pedal by name, it works. Either a bit of search flakiness or else they may have decided they don't want people bulk ordering mooer pedals with discounts smile.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by baob

View Post

How long did they take to arrive ? Their site offers no clues about how they ship that I can find Except for a promise to "Deliver goods to our customers all over the world with speed and precision"

precision is pretty important. not much good if they don't send it to my house icon_lol.gif

View Post

This. I have one coming from them - would love to have an ETA.

• Members

Yeah I ordered a Trelicopter from wtf earlier this week, came out to $44 bucks, free shipping with the wtfmooer code. And they emailed me "tracking info" the very next day telling me it had been shipped. But it is an asian parcel number, and my experience with getting a mooer pedal from dhgate tells me that I shouldn't even be thinking of checkin that tracking number for at least a week or two before I see any distinct updates.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by vulcaniza P

View Post

no discount code at that site right?

There are two sites in that list of 3 items. Aliexpress does not, so far as I can tell, have any promotions or discounts. WTFAccessories has a promotions page though.

• Members

View Post

it took about 3-4 weeks after ordering. it came through fedex.

• Members

honestly, mooer is a huge let down. it seems like the black secret, chorus, pure boost and electric mistress clone are worth anything. all the rest have been disappointing. it doesn't help that most sites see increased interest and now have them marked up to $98. they were all $35 on dhgate 2 months ago!

Archived