Mooer code

renula

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by BHz_econo

View Post

is the shim verb really that bad? I want to put it in my skrecho loop

For the money it still seems pretty impressive imo. But it only adds 5ths, no high octaves like the pricey strymon. If it did, I'd order one in a heartbeat.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by LSDis4me

View Post

According to Marc Mart's site, I have one of my orders having made it to UPS, but tracking still refuse me.

According to their site, my order shipped via DHL on the 11th, though they have no record of the tracking number and on the 14th, they e-mailed me telling me that the ReEcho was out of stock and that it would be exactly one week until they could ship it. So I reply saying that's fine, just let me know when it ships. So over a week later and I haven't heard anything since.

• Members

This is the second time for me order from MarcMart. Each time, my tracking code RF------- didn't contain any information from SingPost for several days. Then, when it did, stayed on "Dispatched to country" for several days, then it would sit at "Arrived at New York ISC". At which point, it is a black hole. Some undetermined number of days later, your package arrives at your door without ever having been scanned again.

I am happy to have two mooer pedals in hand. w00t. I like the Pitch Box a lot.

Archived