Mooer code

renula

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by driverhasabomb

View Post

Hey Ren what's up with these shipping times??????? Have you shipped our pedals yet????

Thanks for your inquiry. Mooer takes great care of its customers using only ture bypass and solid construction for its products. I hope this answered your question.

• Members

Just bit on the Pure Boost. I would've grabbed the Joyo American too but between the time I first saw it and the time I got home and could order, the price seemed to have gone up from $40 to $55. I know $27.50 is still a good deal, but I have a Joyo AC in the mail from Amazon and want to play with it before deciding whether to go for the American. Excited to have pedals in transit! Totally_jammin_out.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Hewitt Huntwork

View Post

I would've grabbed the Joyo American too but between the time I first saw it and the time I got home and could order, the price seemed to have gone up from $40 to $55. I know $27.50 is still a good deal, but I have a Joyo AC in the mail from Amazon and want to play with it before deciding whether to go for the American.

Yeah, the Joyos all went up $15 in the last day or so. I was toying with the idea of picking up an American with a Mooer Shim verb, but I couldn't decide- the extra $7.50 tipped the scale. I think you're going to like the AC Tone, very versatile pedal.

Anyone know if the Eleclady sounds more like the Stereo Electric Mistress, or the Delixe Mistress?

Archived