so earlier this year i was in a commercial.

echodeluxe

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

just admit that i win and shut the {censored} up for like, a while. long enough to find new material.

you win the internets with best imaginary band, somewhat comical fake job title, most unknown youtube commercial, smallest failed kickstarter (seriously, didn't they give 20K to some guy with a drawing of a pedal)

:p

• Members

Now that you are on film, when you skip bail and you are the subject of a nation wide manhunt guess what they will show of you on the news?

Your commercial! Busted!

Good work. I am jealous.

I am still the internet though.

• Members

NO, YOU'RE THE STAR

agreeable. you stood out well you were my focus.

Question, what were you all talking and laughing about on set? to get the social shots? like hey we are filming hahaha... or did u go along with the sitch and be like yay I'll order two.

• Members

Wonder what I'm gonna get for dinner. Oh hey, an invite!

pWlWS.png

Well that looks... $40? ahhhhh, fine. at least we can all be extremely photogenic together while walking in slow motion.

vhKjl.png

Let's go! but wait, it's day time. that won't do...

0d3h7.png

MY BIB OF DARKNESS HAS ALLOWED US TO ENJOY NIGHTLIFE WITHIN MINUTES.

UPz9n.png

I guess we're taking photos now... OH GOODNESS THAT IS AN UNREASONABLY BRIGHT LIGHT WHY WOULD YOU USE FLASH INDOORS

fVKyG.png

DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE NOW, THE PHOTO IS HORRIBLY EXPOSED, MY CORNEAS ARE ON FIRE

zY1TZ.png

oh you jokester, now the rest of us cannot sit! please move aside, friend!

ApEJd.png

w88me.png

our dessert is a fire hazard as well as a sweet chocolate confection? tonight was a success!

sT3bP.png

A hearty laugh! My friend's hand is nearly on fire! Pyromania is awesome!

m8AU3.png

more photos? well okay then - CHRIST MY PUPILS ARE IN SUCH AGONY I SHOULDVE STAYED HOME

• Members

Wonder what I'm gonna get for dinner. Oh hey, an invite!

pWlWS.png

Well that looks... $40? ahhhhh, fine. at least we can all be extremely photogenic together while walking in slow motion.

vhKjl.png

Let's go! but wait, it's day time. that won't do...

0d3h7.png

MY BIB OF DARKNESS HAS ALLOWED US TO ENJOY NIGHTLIFE WITHIN MINUTES.

UPz9n.png

I guess we're taking photos now... OH GOODNESS THAT IS AN UNREASONABLY BRIGHT LIGHT WHY WOULD YOU USE FLASH INDOORS

fVKyG.png

DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE NOW, THE PHOTO IS HORRIBLY EXPOSED, MY CORNEAS ARE ON FIRE

zY1TZ.png

oh you jokester, now the rest of us cannot sit! please move aside, friend!

ApEJd.png

w88me.png

our dessert is a fire hazard as well as a sweet chocolate confection? tonight was a success!

sT3bP.png

A hearty laugh! My friend's hand is nearly on fire! Pyromania is awesome!

m8AU3.png

more photos? well okay then - CHRIST MY PUPILS ARE IN SUCH AGONY I SHOULDVE STAYED HOME

Oh my {censored}ing god I'm literally crying laughing

You have far too much time on your hands.

• Members

Nice one, Echo D!

Here's to a good spot with your lady, would be great to see you bopping around in many more!

It's funny, now that I'm writing jingles left and right for Samsung Mobile at my company (who shoots and produces the commercials), out of sheer convenience I've invariably starred as the "Resident White-looking person" in no less than half a dozen of our projects so far, albeit one of a few foreigners. And judging by the collection of models that star in our regular castings, if you were here in Korea I'd I shoehorn you in on a regular basis.

Rock on, Mr. Cardigan man!

• Members

Nice one, Echo D!

Here's to a good spot with your lady, would be great to see you bopping around in many more!

It's funny, now that I'm writing jingles left and right for Samsung Mobile at my company (who shoots and produces the commercials), out of sheer convenience I've invariably starred as the "Resident White-looking person" in no less than half a dozen of our projects so far, albeit one of a few foreigners. And judging by the collection of models that star in our regular castings, if you were here in Korea I'd I shoehorn you in on a regular basis.

Rock on, Mr. Cardigan man!

hahahaha thank dude!

Archived